Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just sent this to my husband **ETA**ETA**ETA Last one

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies

So, I suppose this is the easier way to get my feelings out. I saw your comment on Renee's photo. "some reason this pic makes me hungry" I am disgusted, hurt, and angry. What makes you think saying something like this when you're married is okay? Obviously you've proved time and time again how much you care. Actions speak much louder than words. You can say you love me, you can peck me on the lips, you can cuddle me on occasion but that is the extent of it. I didn't want to confront you, I don't want you to be defensive, I didn't want to back you into a corner. I am just so frustrated with your selfishness and ignorance, I give up! I can't take it anymore. I don't deserve to be treated this way. My heart is broken, and I did nothing to deserve it. :(

Was I wrong to send this via facebook? Every time I try to talk to him, he gets defensive and shuts down. There was a pic of a friend of ours in a tiny bikini. UGH

I posted to his private messages,, not on his page just to clarify. And, it was a picture of a chick on the back of a convertible with her legs spread open in a teeny bikini. He meant he wanted to eat HER.

**We still haven't talked, but I am going to get through this holiday with a smile and we will have words tonight. I'm not letting this go, and he better be groveling at my feet for a loooooong time. That or he better get a shovel cuz he'll have to dig a hole big enough to fit himself and all his shit in it.

**He actually got up this morning, apologized, didn't make excuses or try to back pedal at all. Said he was sincerely sorry for being a dumb male and not thinking before speaking. I told him he better be kissin' my a$$ for a long time and keep his behavior in check. He also said he was sorry for hurting my feelings, and didn't realize it was so disrespectful until it was brought to his attention, but clearly understands now. I have not forgiven him, but it's something I think we can work past, it's really only words. I also told him this was his last chance, and if ever something like this happens again, we're done. I will not stand for being disrespected and demeaned in any way. I am a strong independant woman and can do anything I put my mind to. I have the power, the strength and the ability to lead to my own life and make my own decisions.

I want to thank all of you guys for all your support and comments, whether good or bad, it has brought a light to my relationship that I may not have seen if it weren't for you all! Hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving, GOBBLE TILL YOU WOBBLE!! :)

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:04 PM
4 moms liked this
The computer screen would have met his face.
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:04 PM
I agree with you op.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beerabitch69
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:04 PM
5 moms liked this
Anything FB sucks.
Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Kind of. Should have sent through regular email or text. Other than that, I have no words. Sorry he's making you feel like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM
Private message or on his wall?
MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The computer screen would have met his face.

^^ this , an im not joking one bit.

LectioDivina
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM
3 moms liked this

shoot him in the balls with a peanut butter launcher.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM
He's a jerk.
dbush0584
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:07 PM
This

Quoting Anonymous:

Private message or on his wall?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Wow what a jerk. Sorry:(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)