Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Need help picking out shoes for Christmas party

Posted by   + Show Post
Ok so my fiancé wants me to wear heels. I'm the girl that trips going UP stairs or over her bare feet on the carpet but he wants heels so ill try for him.

I've never worn heels before. Ever.

So I need help figuring out which kind would be easiest for me to walk in and what color would look good with the outfit I'm wearing.

The outfit is flowly black pants and a red top with some sequins at the top.

So would red heels work? Or black?

I want to stay within a 50 dollar range since the chances of me wearing heels again is pretty slim.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Replies (11-13):
PeachySweet2007
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Black shoe. Make sure the pants are long enough, about half an inch from the bottom of the heel of the shoe. And if you never wear heels, I recommend wedges. They are still sexy and give you more stability when you walk,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Ok, thanks.

Quoting PeachySweet2007:

Black shoe. Make sure the pants are long enough, about half an inch from the bottom of the heel of the shoe. And if you never wear heels, I recommend wedges. They are still sexy and give you more stability when you walk,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeachySweet2007
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:46 PM
No problem, I hope you have fun!

Quoting Roxygurl:

Ok, thanks.

Quoting PeachySweet2007:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)