Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

took pregnancy test apart ...opinions needed

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM
  • 29 Replies

okay, I have two questions. If i conceived the flast week in october/first week of november? say the OCT 25th or november 4th or 6th, would i miss my period on the 10th? AND If i missed that period would a pregnancy test be able to pick up the pregnancy this soon considering i missed my period?

I ask because im tell you I think im pregnant Ive had two kids, i know what it feels like and thats how i feel!!!! but, I also feel crazy because i had my tubes tied.

so ive taken 4 test.. two at night were just negative, however two were playing with my eyes and so i did the big NONO and poped the test open and on the reverse side i do see the lines where they should be, just stronger on the back than the from part with the shiny cover.

SO IM LOSING IT!!! im going to wait till sunday to retest, but wanted to come here to get some opinions.

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stressedmama24
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Yes it would be able to show up. Retest in the morning tho because.first morning urine is best for the test. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ladylumps
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:46 PM

help!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I swore I was preggo awhile back felt movement for days also nausea but nope it was gas and an infection
ladylumps
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Quoting stressedmama24:

Yes it would be able to show up. Retest in the morning tho because.first morning urine is best for the test. Good luck.

even if im only 2-3 weeks? i just feel like its so early but i just feel it , kwim? but i really do feel like a wacko at the same time.

stressedmama24
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Oh wait.... I just saw where u said u had ur tubes tied.......it would be unlikely for u to be pregnant but definitely not impossible. It happens more than most people think.
RLT2
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Not sure, maybe try the TTC group, they'd have that info for you I'm sure. Good Luck

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM
Yes. You could be pregnant. If you've had your tubes tied it could be a tubal pregnancy and that could be an emergency. I'd hit up an urgent care or even er in the morning.
ladylumps
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I swore I was preggo awhile back felt movement for days also nausea but nope it was gas and an infection

its more my temper, and i cried reading my kid a bed time story because the book was touching lol!! i hate DH. my boobs itch and i am starving at night.

these are all the same ways i knew with dd2

ladylumps
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:49 PM

i feel like i am losing it!

justinnaimee
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:50 PM
If you conceived Oct 25th you would be 7 weeks pregnant tomorrow. They measure from your last period.

Quoting ladylumps:

Quoting stressedmama24:

even if im only 2-3 weeks? i just feel like its so early but i just feel it , kwim? but i really do feel like a wacko at the same time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN