Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Choose What My Daughter Gets For Christmas POLL

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What should my 5 year old get for Chrismas from her grandparents?

Options:

Crayola Light Designer

Easy bake oven

Barbie House

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 106

View Results

I have to choose one of these for my dd for Christmas to receive from the inlaws. Help me pick!

A.Crayola Digital Light Designer

B.Easy Bake Oven

C.Disney Ultimate Princess Dream house

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Replies (21-30):
KColeman90
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:54 PM

It depends on what your daughter is into

mamom01
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM

The Barbie house looks awesome!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM
If you dream about the house then definitely get the house! Mama knows best! lol ^__^

Quoting Anonymous:

We cook and bake daily but I think she likes the idea of being in charge of her own kitchen. I really want to get her the house, I daydream about playing with her LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

If she likes to play with barbies more then get the house. If she likes to pretend bake do the easy bake oven :D but I chose the house.. It's super cute! And i would get that if I had a daughter ^__^

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:56 PM

it does :D

Quoting mamom01:

MamaBear2cubs
by Nikki on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Barbie House

summerbear
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:57 PM
The light designer is much cheaper than the barbie house. You can get her that anyime, but how often will you have the chunk to put up for the barbie house? If someone wants to get it for her, let them!! Then you can get her the light designer for a birthday present.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jess0915
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Are you kidding? *I* want the barbie house and light designer! I saw those and was just a big kid thinking how fun they'd be! Our easy bake ovens (we had two) got used for one week. Then they sat in the garage until I donated them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I see what you are saying but its not really an issue. Her grandparents always give me the option and those are her top three wants. I know whatever she doesnt get now, she will get in two months for her birthday lol

Quoting summerbear:

The light designer is much cheaper than the barbie house. You can get her that anyime, but how often will you have the chunk to put up for the barbie house? If someone wants to get it for her, let them!! Then you can get her the light designer for a birthday present.

mamom01
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:06 PM

We bought my dd an Easy Bake Oven a few years ago.  I had one as a kid and I loved it.  Once we ran out of the mix she did lose interest, though.  I offered to buy her more, but I guess cooking isn't her thing. 

Quoting Anonymous:

it does :D

Quoting mamom01:

VanillaBlondie8
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:30 PM

C, but that's just because my grown ass loves Disney Princesses my fav is Cinderella LOL!... The castle is so nice though! if my DD was bigger I would get it for her but she's just 3 months old lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)