Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Really People, Really?!

Posted by   + Show Post

I just saw on my facebook that someone went to walmart and people where already lined up outside for the deals, which really aren't that great anyways!. Come on now.. Walmart opens 1am Friday it is 10:08pm WED!. What is wrong with them?!. I do black friday shop, we will be leaving at 12am on friday morning for a 1am opening. I refuse and will never stand outside freezing for more then 1 hour to save a few bucks.. Stupid people I tell you!!! 

Do you black friday shop? Do you do this!

**edited, seen to saw so the bitches shut up about it.. , it was a grammar mistake not the end of the world. NO one ever got killed over a spelling error. Gosh GROW UP!

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:08 PM
Replies (201-205):
marihla
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM

We don't have any shopping days like this where I live. But the entire boxing week I avoid leaving my house. That shit's crazy! It makes me feel like one of those baby chicks in a tiny box, stuffed in there with another 300.

momtotwo08
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:36 PM
We went last night and I SEEN (haha) a lot of long lines. My husband dropped me off at toys r us around 6:45 and he went to Walmart.
demonica29
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Reading comprehension, please.  You (general) waiting in line will not kill me.  I am smart enough not to wait in line.

Quoting ajrjj05:

Really?! I beg to differ many people have died or been killed on black Friday. I remember a few years ago a woman in NY was killed while waiting in line at a walmart, she got trampled, she was also pregnant. So yes people have died while waiting in line for sales.. 

Quoting demonica29:

Nor did anyone ever die from someone else waiting in line for a sale. 

lancet98
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:02 PM

NO one ever got killed over a spelling error. Gosh GROW UP!

Of course they did.   Spelling errors can cause a person to get the wrong prescription or dose, or get medication for the wrong person.

photogmomjenn
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:11 PM

I used to do black friday, it's been 3 years since I could actually afford to go and I am sincerly depressed over it. I wish I could. I would leave about 3 am to get to the 5 am sales, sometimes earlier if I wanted something really big. But I am upset they are starting them as early as 5 pm on Thanksgiving. It's Black Friday not Black Thursday! The stores are starting to really take a really fun time and just commercialize the hell out of it. They are also really cutting into the employee's family time and our family times. I like spending time with my family more than shopping. However, when I do get back on my feet again, someday.. I will go back to hitting the good sales. But tip for everyone! The same sales they do in the store are online, with free shipping usually! You can stay home, login and get the same deal, have it shipped to you and miss the crowd. I almost think that's a better deal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)