Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Best Deal Ever

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM
  • 56 Replies
4 moms liked this
In the spirit of the holiday season, what is the best deal you have gotten so far this year? Doesn't have to be Christmas related.

I just bought the new Lorax dvd on Amazon. My 4 year old is in love with it. We RedBoxed it once and she has talked about it at least once a week since. It retails like $20. A lot of places have it on sale for black Friday. The cheapest I saw was $8. Just hopped on Amazon.com and they had it for $3.99 brand new. Super saver shipping discount made my shipping not only free, but knocked $1 off the item making her $20 movie $2.99 and will be here next week. So excited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ffpm10
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:55 PM
Wow. That's awesome.
I was just bragging in my birth month group that I got a $120 swing for 15$ off my local bookoo site. Used by one child, and my mom bought a new seat cover part. Can't beat it! And it works perfect and has all the parts!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:55 PM

Bulova watch for my DH for our anniversary. Got is for $350.00 less than MSRP.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:56 PM
2 moms liked this

I saved $2.30 per package on Stayfree Maxi-Pads, I was stoked, lol!

GirlWSemiAuto
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I found a silk Oleg Cassini skirt in perfect condition at a thrift store for $6. I'm pretty excited about it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:58 PM
Gotta love it. I like to go to this store, Once Upon A Child, its all like second hand for kids. They have toys there that are barely touched for dirt cheap. My one friend bought her daughter a step 2 washer dryer set that looked brand new for $5. You can't buy step 2 anything for $5.

Quoting ffpm10:

Wow. That's awesome.

I was just bragging in my birth month group that I got a $120 swing for 15$ off my local bookoo site. Used by one child, and my mom bought a new seat cover part. Can't beat it! And it works perfect and has all the parts!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I'm saving tons of money this year. My son and daughter are getting gifts. Everyone else gets a Christmas card.

Screw my husband.
I want nothing.
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:00 PM
Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm saving tons of money this year. My son and daughter are getting gifts. Everyone else gets a Christmas card.

Screw my husband.

I want nothing.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:11 PM
oooh my k mart closed back last spring, i for tons of toys and other stuff for 90% off!
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:13 PM
I'm going to k-mart at 6 am. Ugh lol my friend wants to go since she works black Friday. I really hope its worth it.

Quoting Anonymous:

oooh my k mart closed back last spring, i for tons of toys and other stuff for 90% off!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:16 PM
I got dh a sweater that was orginally $30 for $10 and then a brand new l/s shirt for ds for $1.71..still not sure how that one happened but not going to question it lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)