Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
In the spirit of the holiday season, what is the best deal you have gotten so far this year? Doesn't have to be Christmas related.

I just bought the new Lorax dvd on Amazon. My 4 year old is in love with it. We RedBoxed it once and she has talked about it at least once a week since. It retails like $20. A lot of places have it on sale for black Friday. The cheapest I saw was $8. Just hopped on Amazon.com and they had it for $3.99 brand new. Super saver shipping discount made my shipping not only free, but knocked $1 off the item making her $20 movie $2.99 and will be here next week. So excited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Replies (11-20):
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:17 PM
Gotta love those deals

Quoting Anonymous:

I got dh a sweater that was orginally $30 for $10 and then a brand new l/s shirt for ds for $1.71..still not sure how that one happened but not going to question it lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:17 PM
I got happy Nappers for $3.50 @ Kmart. That was pretty much my deal of the year.. lol. I bought 6.
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:17 PM
What is a happy napper

Quoting Anonymous:

I got happy Nappers for $3.50 @ Kmart. That was pretty much my deal of the year.. lol. I bought 6.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:21 PM
My dad got my 16yr old the hunger games boxed book set for 10 bucks on amazon last year
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Hoping to get a good deal on a new refrigerator!! Have to search those ads tomorrow, hopefully I find something!!
winkyloafer
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:21 PM
1 mom liked this
I got a free baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Kinda like a pillow pet? As a pillow it's the "house" that the animal lives in (ie:castle, igloo, hut) then you unzip it & turn it inside out & it's a stuffed animal (dragon, penguin, monkey.) I bought 3 of them last year for my kids for Christmas @ $20 a pop.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

What is a happy napper

Quoting Anonymous:

kellysparkles
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I got my turkey and a few sides for free because the cashier wasn't paying attention and was flirting with the cashier next to him. He thought he scanned them but didn't.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:22 AM
I got a gallon (total) of true moo chocolate milk for $.88. It was on sale for $.99 for a 1/2 gallon and I had 2 coupons for $.55 off! I've gotten shampoo for $.03 each, had a coupon for $.75 off, it was on sale for $.78.
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:52 AM
I got $100 boots for FREE.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)