Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
In the spirit of the holiday season, what is the best deal you have gotten so far this year? Doesn't have to be Christmas related.

I just bought the new Lorax dvd on Amazon. My 4 year old is in love with it. We RedBoxed it once and she has talked about it at least once a week since. It retails like $20. A lot of places have it on sale for black Friday. The cheapest I saw was $8. Just hopped on Amazon.com and they had it for $3.99 brand new. Super saver shipping discount made my shipping not only free, but knocked $1 off the item making her $20 movie $2.99 and will be here next week. So excited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Replies (31-40):
RunningMommaof2
by Kelly on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:24 AM
$29.95. They are flats.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

How much were the shoes originally

Quoting RunningMommaof2:

I got a pair of shoes from shoedazzle.com last night for free. I did have to pay $4.95 for shipping though.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:30 AM
Lol, I spent $60 total last year on them. My girls are getting the ones they didn't have & the rest are going to be Christmas or birthday gifts.. dh just laughed at me when he saw them all.

Quoting bri2011:

Im jealous! My girls want happy nappers. I cldnt fathom paying 20 bucks for each one tho lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I got happy Nappers for $3.50 @ Kmart. That was pretty much my deal of the year.. lol. I bought 6.

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:33 AM

My mom just paid for the two eyeshadows I wanted from Sugarpill. That's a deal you can't beat.. Free!

OK.. So I have to wait til Christmas. IDC.

FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:44 AM
I got a coach purse for free. A friend of mine gave me a used one of hers bc I mentioned that I was thinking about getting one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sfkdny
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I also ordered the Lorax from Amazon, just got it the other day

Lizard_Lina
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Great deal right? Horton hears a who, tin tin, and a couple others I saw last night are also pretty cheap

Quoting sfkdny:

I also ordered the Lorax from Amazon, just got it the other day

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrylicmom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:13 PM

u in TX?

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Gotta love it. I like to go to this store, Once Upon A Child, its all like second hand for kids. They have toys there that are barely touched for dirt cheap. My one friend bought her daughter a step 2 washer dryer set that looked brand new for $5. You can't buy step 2 anything for $5.

Quoting ffpm10:

Wow. That's awesome.

I was just bragging in my birth month group that I got a $120 swing for 15$ off my local bookoo site. Used by one child, and my mom bought a new seat cover part. Can't beat it! And it works perfect and has all the parts!

Lizard_Lina
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Ohio

Quoting acrylicmom:

u in TX?

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Gotta love it. I like to go to this store, Once Upon A Child, its all like second hand for kids. They have toys there that are barely touched for dirt cheap. My one friend bought her daughter a step 2 washer dryer set that looked brand new for $5. You can't buy step 2 anything for $5.

Quoting ffpm10:

Wow. That's awesome.

I was just bragging in my birth month group that I got a $120 swing for 15$ off my local bookoo site. Used by one child, and my mom bought a new seat cover part. Can't beat it! And it works perfect and has all the parts!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrylicmom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:46 PM

we have same store here- guess it is a franchise. idk :)

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Ohio

Quoting acrylicmom:

u in TX?

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Quoting ffpm10:

Wow. That's awesome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I downloaded The Carpenter by The Avett Brothers for only $3.99 off of Amazon. I also downloaded their other album I And Love And You for only $7.99. 😊

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN