Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
In the spirit of the holiday season, what is the best deal you have gotten so far this year? Doesn't have to be Christmas related.

I just bought the new Lorax dvd on Amazon. My 4 year old is in love with it. We RedBoxed it once and she has talked about it at least once a week since. It retails like $20. A lot of places have it on sale for black Friday. The cheapest I saw was $8. Just hopped on Amazon.com and they had it for $3.99 brand new. Super saver shipping discount made my shipping not only free, but knocked $1 off the item making her $20 movie $2.99 and will be here next week. So excited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Replies (41-50):
littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I got The Lorax for $3.99 too on Amazon! I'm also an Amazon Prime member so it was free shipping.

MylittlePea
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:15 PM
I was there today and mines expensive :/ it always disappoints me

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Gotta love it. I like to go to this store, Once Upon A Child, its all like second hand for kids. They have toys there that are barely touched for dirt cheap. My one friend bought her daughter a step 2 washer dryer set that looked brand new for $5. You can't buy step 2 anything for $5.

Quoting ffpm10:

Wow. That's awesome.

I was just bragging in my birth month group that I got a $120 swing for 15$ off my local bookoo site. Used by one child, and my mom bought a new seat cover part. Can't beat it! And it works perfect and has all the parts!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:17 PM

i found a dollhouse for 5 bucks - it sells for 130-150 

yay Craigslist!

brittany208
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Im in IN. we have one here too. I love getting DS's dress shirts there.

Quoting acrylicmom:

we have same store here- guess it is a franchise. idk :)

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Ohio

Quoting acrylicmom:

u in TX?

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Gotta love it. I like to go to this store, Once Upon A Child, its all like second hand for kids. They have toys there that are barely touched for dirt cheap. My one friend bought her daughter a step 2 washer dryer set that looked brand new for $5. You can't buy step 2 anything for $5.

Quoting ffpm10:

Wow. That's awesome.

I was just bragging in my birth month group that I got a $120 swing for 15$ off my local bookoo site. Used by one child, and my mom bought a new seat cover part. Can't beat it! And it works perfect and has all the parts!

brittany208
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:21 PM

Im getting a 4,000$ car for 2700. I'm happy :)

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I found brand new, never worn brown leather Nine West booties at Goodwill for $4.99 and they fit perfectly :) Those are like $150 boots!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mazie0723
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I got all of the Harry Potter movies for $8 at Walmart. I got dh a $139 pair of Nikes for $45 a Vera Bradley wallet for $7 and the new baby a winter suit for $15 that was originally $34.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
curlycupcake
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:23 PM
I got myself this awesome vest from Cavanders. It was $60 originally & I got it for $13!! I was so psyched over that one, I went in looking for boots for dd!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:25 PM
Mavado watch for dh for 49 42in tv for 239 and a peridot and white gokd necklace for my lovely cleaning lady for 40 .
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Did they knock yours down to 2.98? That's what my prime got me

Quoting littlecolton07:

I got The Lorax for $3.99 too on Amazon! I'm also an Amazon Prime member so it was free shipping.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)