Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In the spirit of the holiday season, what is the best deal you have gotten so far this year? Doesn't have to be Christmas related.

I just bought the new Lorax dvd on Amazon. My 4 year old is in love with it. We RedBoxed it once and she has talked about it at least once a week since. It retails like $20. A lot of places have it on sale for black Friday. The cheapest I saw was $8. Just hopped on Amazon.com and they had it for $3.99 brand new. Super saver shipping discount made my shipping not only free, but knocked $1 off the item making her $20 movie $2.99 and will be here next week. So excited.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Replies (51-56):
sunshinebebe26
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Lol not sure it was a "deal" but back at the beginning of NOV. Target had the brawling buddies WWE on sale 2 for 24 so i got each of my boys 2 . now from what I am hearing they are hard to find and selling for 24 a piece ! A family member called wanting to know if I would sale her on for 15 ummm NO! My boys have been talking about these for weeks ! Of course she is mad bc they can't be found !

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Toys R Us buy one get one free ninja turtle action figures. I got 8 for the price of 4.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
littlecolton07
by Rebecca on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:25 PM

No. Jerks. I think I saw something on there about that but when I clicked that option for some reason it didn't take it off.

Quoting Lizard_Lina:

Did they knock yours down to 2.98? That's what my prime got me

Quoting littlecolton07:

I got The Lorax for $3.99 too on Amazon! I'm also an Amazon Prime member so it was free shipping.

Lizard_Lina
by Platinum Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 4:02 PM
That's definatly a deal. Personal victory is so sweet.

Quoting sunshinebebe26:

Lol not sure it was a "deal" but back at the beginning of NOV. Target had the brawling buddies WWE on sale 2 for 24 so i got each of my boys 2 . now from what I am hearing they are hard to find and selling for 24 a piece ! A family member called wanting to know if I would sale her on for 15 ummm NO! My boys have been talking about these for weeks ! Of course she is mad bc they can't be found !

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Nov. 24, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Thanks for posting...I got the Lorax and started an Amazon binge, haha...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Nov. 24, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Oh, and one of my deals was the new Halo game...I paid full price, but got a $20 Amazon gift card...I was going to buy it anyway, so I scored the gift card :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured