Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My most hated commercial right now...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
It'll be in the first reply :/ Sorry, I'm mobile!!!!!

Edit- it's the commercial that you guys are all talking about lol. The transvestite looking woman doing a double take. Grrrrr
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:02 PM
Replies (41-50):
PinkButterfly66
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:03 AM

I hate those stupid target commercials that were playing last year with the woman "training" for shopping.  This year's with the dog running thru the street is kinda cute.  And the one with the singing man and woman is just annoying.

mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:04 AM
The fathead monster truck commercial where the kid is crying. Maybe it's just because they want $300 for a big wall decal....idk either way it drives me nuts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I hate just about all damn commercials...but I do love the State Farm commercials...

mom2acutiepie
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:04 AM

Mine is the cinnamon rolls commercial where the Mom, son and daughter are making the cinnamon rolls. The son is like "break it down" and then proceeds to tell each person what to do. The part that bugs me the most is when he is telling his sister "2 inches apart, 2 inches" It makes me want to smack that kid, I have no idea why but that commercial bugs the crap out of me. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:41 AM
That one makes me want to stab myself with a fork

Quoting Mami2oneboy:

Mine is 12 kalamazoo 3 4 jersey shore 5 6 west phoenix tmobile commercial idk why it annoys me so much
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:42 AM
HEAD ON! Apply directly to the forehead!!! HEAD ON!

Quoting iamcafemom83:

After all the campaigning and holiday ads, I don't miss cable. Not to sound negative on your post!! One of the most annoying commercials for me, was the head on, or whatever for headaches. You roll it on your forehead or something. That one takes the cake!!
siennasmamma
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Quoting Roxygurl:

Mine is the lights the light the lights commercial.

Haha. Always gets stuck in my head. Ugh.
wineisfine
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

My favorite commercial right now is the dish or direct TV, when the man is talking to his son about the error message because of all the shows they are recording. Best quote ever, "That is a great question, you have alot of great questions......sleep tight"! Love that commercial, actually the series of those commercials are awesome.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I hate that damn Tablet commercial.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM
1 mom liked this

This piece of crap:

I told DH that I would never buy one from this company because of this crappy commercial.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured