Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

(PICTURE ADDED) DECORATING FOR THE HOLIDAYS *Added Picture*

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:16 AM
  • 283 Replies
17 moms liked this

Im gonna add more pictures and bump later and note its been edited but for now here is what I got.

The first tree is not so good took it with my tablet because my camera is dead but Ill try again later LOL. Anyhow my theme is snowflakes for my tree because I dont like christmas look for New Year so technically this is what my tree would look like after Christmas is over.

This is the tree completely done for Christmas, I add new ornaments yearly this year I did not because I spent the money on the front yard decoration :O My hubby came up with crazy idea haha. Ill post that later in the week... Anyhow here is the CHRISTMAS Tree

------------------ UPDATE!!! -------------------

Well the teenager went to work but my six year old brought over the neighbor girl/boy so they are now working on the family tree! Even the cats and dog are involved!

UPDATED AGAIN!!! FINAL PROJECT IM DONE!

THE FAMILY ROOM AND FAMILY TREE

THE LIVING ROOM AND MY TREE

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:19 AM

bump damnit

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:27 AM
2 moms liked this

I like your theme......we haven't gotten our full theme done this year yet, it's a work in progress....

This was last year....

.lovemybebes.
by :) on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:29 AM
I like it. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:29 AM

All I have are lights up LOL DD wanted the colorful ones... I will post sometime soon... It's a pretty tree though

thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:32 AM
I don't have anything up or even pulled out i still have fall stuff out. but i found a way to put gifts under the tree that was what i was worried about...love your tree not sure how much of my stuff was messed up by the flood yet hoping not much!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jnw2992
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Its only thanksgiving!!!

mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:34 AM

It looks so pretty. I change mine every yr. I always do something different. I just experiment every year. It is getting expensive buying new lights and ornament every yr and I have so many in the attic...hopefully I find  look I like so Ill just have to pull out the stuff and decorate. Im going shopping friday for our decorations. I really hate to go friday but its the only day DH has off until next tuesday and we normally put the tree up on thanksgiving so we are already a day late. I love your tree...maybe we will do silver and white this yr..thanks for the idea

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:57 AM

Oh wow on the carousel horse. House looks festive! Be sure to post what you do this year :)

Quoting Dzyre1115:

I like your theme......we haven't gotten our full theme done this year yet, it's a work in progress....

This was last year....

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

*marking the 599968yth post/reply being mean, evil, horrible, which makes me worse than anonymous*

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:58 AM

oh my I keep all mine in plastic tubs boxes. Hope you have some great luck and no damage!

Quoting thehickinhickor:

I don't have anything up or even pulled out i still have fall stuff out. but i found a way to put gifts under the tree that was what i was worried about...love your tree not sure how much of my stuff was messed up by the flood yet hoping not much!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:59 AM

I dont cook for thanksgiving so what does it matter? We are going to my sisters tomorrow. I have school so I have little time to get it done. So Thanksgiving week is always the week I do it. I still have another treee to do.

Quoting jnw2992:

Its only thanksgiving!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)