Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

One year ago today at this time 120 am i got a phone call, it was my momma... she called to tell me daddy had died. Its hard to believe he is gone, i am thankful he isn't hurting any more but i wish he was still here.
For those missing a loved one today i am sorry for your loss. Death isn't easy but like i keep telling myself im sure the turkey tastes better in heaven.

RIP DADDY
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Replies (21-30):
jbirchard
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:46 AM
Sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PeaceLoveM
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:46 AM

I am so sorry for your loss!!

OxbAbIebxO
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:48 AM
My brothers boyfriends father died this morning unexpectedly of a massive heart attack
:( holidays are always the hardest without loved ones
mom2priceboys
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:48 AM

2 days ago a dear friend of mine passed and I am in a funk. She was only 45 - just too young to go!!

beerabitch69
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Oh mama. I am sorry and how sweet.
My boys talked about grandpa and they never "met" him.

He's around trust me. I can be sure he wouldn't leave those babies.

Quoting Meghan6391:

My daddy was my sons best friend, they did everything together, my son was two when his papa passed away, i am now about to have my second son and my oldest tells my tummy about his papa, it hurts like hell

Quoting beerabitch69:

It gets easier but not better. If that makes sense. He never met my boys and that's what kills me.

Quoting Meghan6391:

20 years.. wow i thought one was hard i hate the feeling of sadness for all the things they will miss out on seeing.

Quoting beerabitch69:

My daddy was gone 20 yrs in September.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:49 AM

hugs

HisMommy4Ever
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:51 AM

Aww that's sad. I don't have my dad either. He's not dead though but it's sad that I can't see him and haven't seen him in like 4years. He's been gone since 2008. And I wrote to him and sent him pics of my sisters, my niece and my son. But he never wrote back. He loves us but he's just stuck over there. I know it's hard for him to come back so I think he might never do it :( i really wanted him to meet my son.

And well I don't really know what it's like for a close relative to die. My boyfriend's friend just died recently on Nov. 10 , he was really sad when he heard about his death and he ever cried.

Meghan6391
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:52 AM
Oh i know. He's around my son is always playing with him lol we have a little urn with his ashes in it and my son likes to build with his blocks around it and make a house lol, we never told him what was in the urn he just some how knew

Quoting beerabitch69:

Oh mama. I am sorry and how sweet.

My boys talked about grandpa and they never "met" him.

He's around trust me. I can be sure he wouldn't leave those babies.

Quoting Meghan6391:

My daddy was my sons best friend, they did everything together, my son was two when his papa passed away, i am now about to have my second son and my oldest tells my tummy about his papa, it hurts like hell

Quoting beerabitch69:

It gets easier but not better. If that makes sense. He never met my boys and that's what kills me.

Quoting Meghan6391:

20 years.. wow i thought one was hard i hate the feeling of sadness for all the things they will miss out on seeing.

Quoting beerabitch69:

My daddy was gone 20 yrs in September.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Caitlin1983
I thought I was going to die at one point.

Quoting Meghan6391:

I would die if i lost my momma i am so sorry

Quoting Caitlin1983:

I'm so sorry for your loss.

My Mommy died last August. Everything inside me is aching for her now.

MommyLehr
:-(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN