Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
One year ago today at this time 120 am i got a phone call, it was my momma... she called to tell me daddy had died. Its hard to believe he is gone, i am thankful he isn't hurting any more but i wish he was still here.
For those missing a loved one today i am sorry for your loss. Death isn't easy but like i keep telling myself im sure the turkey tastes better in heaven.

RIP DADDY
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Replies (31-40):
Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Daddy just turned 46 in October. I know the pain of to young i am very sorry for you loss. My best friend died Dec 19 of last year

Quoting mom2priceboys:

2 days ago a dear friend of mine passed and I am in a funk. She was only 45 - just too young to go!!

momma2b2008
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:56 AM
I'm sorry for your loss.

My grandpa is going to be the only one not at the thanksgiving table this year. While I am so incrediblely happy and thankful we will all be together for the first time in 7 years it will be very sad to not see him there with us. He passed away from cancer 6 years ago.

RIP Grandpa! We miss you so much!
stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:59 AM
oh i am so sorry...my mom died 5 years ago. i bet it will be a very tough day for you guys tomorrow...are you still going to celebrate the holiday?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raye-chan
by Raye on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:01 AM

I am very sorry for your loss :( 

AirForceWife13
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:04 AM
My best friend killed himself 2 years ago. I miss him terribly. I'm sorry for your loss.
Meghan6391
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Momma didn't want to but it upset me so we are now, daddy's favorite holiday was thanksgiving and the night before he died we were talking about all the food he wanted me to make him. He was suppose to come home from the hospital on the 22nd last year and hospice was coming to our home, he was going to have one last family meal and he didn't make it, so i am making sure his meal is there tomorrow and ill eat extra for him

Quoting stickyfingers:

oh i am so sorry...my mom died 5 years ago. i bet it will be a very tough day for you guys tomorrow...are you still going to celebrate the holiday?

night.magic
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Same here, my Dad died June 23rd of this year, a day after his 68th B-Day, damn cancer. This week has been hard to anticipate the holiday without him, and 5 months since I saw him living and breathing. I miss him so terribly. :(

SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Thank You , My dad died in "06'

My mother died at hospice 9/20, 4 days before my B-day.

HOWEVER, She believed my B-day was the 16th( thought 24th).

We had cake, sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY, she gave me my present.

She started dieing around 1 pm that Monday, died at HOSPICE the 20th.

BShip2010
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:15 AM
I'm so sorry :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:16 AM
I'm sorry for your loss.. Saying a prayer for you
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN