Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
One year ago today at this time 120 am i got a phone call, it was my momma... she called to tell me daddy had died. Its hard to believe he is gone, i am thankful he isn't hurting any more but i wish he was still here.
For those missing a loved one today i am sorry for your loss. Death isn't easy but like i keep telling myself im sure the turkey tastes better in heaven.

RIP DADDY
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Replies (41-43):
stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:12 PM
aw sweetie...i know its tough...hes watching from above!

Quoting Meghan6391:

Momma didn't want to but it upset me so we are now, daddy's favorite holiday was thanksgiving and the night before he died we were talking about all the food he wanted me to make him. He was suppose to come home from the hospital on the 22nd last year and hospice was coming to our home, he was going to have one last family meal and he didn't make it, so i am making sure his meal is there tomorrow and ill eat extra for him

Quoting stickyfingers:

oh i am so sorry...my mom died 5 years ago. i bet it will be a very tough day for you guys tomorrow...are you still going to celebrate the holiday?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Oh my! I'm so sorry! He was so young :(

Quoting Momof2angels88:

My oldest son was murdered less than 3 weeks before Thanksgiving in 2008, he was 15.

RIP Anthony 8/1/1993-11/8/2008.
cutestmom24
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:19 PM
my dad passed away when I was a12
rip papi
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN