Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I used to love sex...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
Dd was born 8 months ago. I struggled with having sex for about 4 months after she was born, it was very painful. When we did start to have sex it was about 2-3 times a week and that dwindled down to about once a week. Over the past couple of months we have been going 2 weeks without having sex...my period is also messed up, it comes at random times (my bc screws it up) so that prevents us from doing it (I don't mind having sex on the rag but it screws it up even more if I do). I have just gotten used to not having sex. Dh works long hours and by the time he gets home he is tired...so he eats and goes to bed. We have been having sex on the weekends since he is home and rested...he wanted sex tonight and I'm just not into it...I'm not depressed, I just think I have gotten used to not doing it. I know having it more makes you want it more but that's just it, there's no time to have it more. So now he's irritated with me. I feel shitty but idk what to do about it.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:01 AM
Buuuuump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:03 AM
No one tonight hm?
divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:04 AM
I know...we have no time or energy here for it. Wish i knew what to tell ya. I have a six month old.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:05 AM
It sucks...dh is upset about it, I can tell, but until something changes as far as a different job or losing a little bit of weight (he's put on some weight and that doesn't help energy levels) it's not going to change..

Quoting divinedimension:

I know...we have no time or energy here for it. Wish i knew what to tell ya. I have a six month old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:06 AM

omg... i go through the same thing. sometimes, i'll get really horny and i want it... but usually when that happens, he's tired, sleeping and not in the mood... so when he HE'S finally in the mood, i'm so used to NOT doing it- i dont want it.. =/

even my vibrator isnt appealing to me, and thats usually what i'd do to 'get it more' (to want it more) when he's gone so when he is around/ready- i'd be ready too... but lately, its just eh to me

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:06 AM
Just fuck him sometimes, even when you don't feel like it. He seems to deserve a little lovin.
divinedimension
by Not Miss Cleo on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Same here. My issue is that dh expects it but puts no romantic effort into it. If he thinks grabbin my crotch as i walk by is foreplay he has another thing coming.

Quoting Anonymous:

It sucks...dh is upset about it, I can tell, but until something changes as far as a different job or losing a little bit of weight (he's put on some weight and that doesn't help energy levels) it's not going to change..

Quoting divinedimension:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:09 AM
Same here, a vibrator only does so much. The only time we really have to do it is at night and dd won't sleep in her own bed so that doesn't help, either. Between that and him just wanting to pass out...I don't always want to be the one to initiate..

Quoting Anonymous:

omg... i go through the same thing. sometimes, i'll get really horny and i want it... but usually when that happens, he's tired, sleeping and not in the mood... so when he HE'S finally in the mood, i'm so used to NOT doing it- i dont want it.. =/

even my vibrator isnt appealing to me, and thats usually what i'd do to 'get it more' (to want it more) when he's gone so when he is around/ready- i'd be ready too... but lately, its just eh to me

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:10 AM
LOL I know, dh grabs my boobs and I'm like um...could you be a little sexier please? Tonight he wanted to just lay there while I did all the work...that gets old..

Quoting divinedimension:

Same here. My issue is that dh expects it but puts no romantic effort into it. If he thinks grabbin my crotch as i walk by is foreplay he has another thing coming.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting divinedimension:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)