Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Black Friday question

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
Are the store websites going to have the same hours as the stores for Black Friday?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:18 AM
yes
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:19 AM

No- some have already started. Khols is all available online as of this afternoon. I already ordered a few blankets (The Big One- super soft and big for $7.99), and a 2' tall silver tinsel Christmas tree for $7.99. 

Lowe's, and Sam's Club are both online, too. 

Check blackfriday.gottadeal.com- they are updating as soon as stores make their website sales live. Target will be tomorrow, Walmart will probably also be tomorrow. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:20 AM

This link shows all of the stores online already. Best buy is up. 

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Tracker

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:25 AM
Awesome thank you!

Quoting Anonymous:

No- some have already started. Khols is all available online as of this afternoon. I already ordered a few blankets (The Big One- super soft and big for $7.99), and a 2' tall silver tinsel Christmas tree for $7.99. 

Lowe's, and Sam's Club are both online, too. 

Check blackfriday.gottadeal.com- they are updating as soon as stores make their website sales live. Target will be tomorrow, Walmart will probably also be tomorrow. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Best buy is selling out of movies already. The newest Sherlock Holmes was 3.99, but by the time I went to check out, it was sold out :( 

Picked up a movie and a tv series DH wanted, and also grabbed a tv series for DS, and another movie that I'll give to DH, but it wasn't on his list. It's just one I know he'll like, and it was only 3.99. 

In the past few years, I was working part time, and I would squirrel away extra money to get DH 1 big thing he never expected. Last year, I got him a 3DS. Year before was a new computer. 

This year, I stopped working due to medical issues about 3 months ago, so my income (which was always extra anyway- it covered doing fun things with the kids, and helped at Christmas) wasn't there to help. I am planning to stock up on as many small things as I can within our Christmas budget. 

So far, he is getting a GPS that I got really cheap (he is very directionally challenged- if he has to take any sort of detour to and from work, I have to be on the phone with him walking him through it, even if there are signs- he will wind up 3 counties away if I don't- and he has). I found a good deal on a Lord of the Rings Lego set about a month ago at a BOGOF sale. He'll probably build it, then put it in his work office. 

Aside from those, and what I got him tonight, that will likely be it. I have told him not to expect more, and he understands, and doesn't even expect that I had enough set aside for the GPS, let alone the deals I got tonight. One movie is fairly new and still 19, got it for 3.99. The series I got on blu-ray is normally $45, paid $15. He'll love it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)