Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So...Tell Me How You Accidentally Got Pregnant...UPDATE...

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:54 AM
  • 442 Replies
3 moms liked this

Most babies are unplanned. Now that I am TTC, it's hard to believe that someone could actually be trying NOT to get pregnant and end up with a baby! 

So...tell me how you accidentally or unintentionally got pregnant. 

No judging! 

EDIT: I did relax a lot more this cycle and today I found out I'm pregnant!!!!! 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:56 AM
87 moms liked this

I tripped and fell on a penis

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:57 AM
6 moms liked this
Well I wasn't on birth control and we didn't use condoms. BAM I got pregnant. I was young and stupid and never thought it could happen to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DarkSoloKnight8
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:58 AM
8 moms liked this
I masturbated&came in myself ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:58 AM

All of mine were planned, but here's a bump!!

kblossom20
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:58 AM
2 moms liked this
I've been having unprotected sex with my df since 2009 and after years of not calculating ovulation, or periods, us just living life.... I came up pregnant in August.
TinDoll
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:59 AM
3 moms liked this

DH and I had been married for 2 months and we used condoms. All it took was 1 time of in-the-moment-forgot-the-condom and BAMMMM!!! Baby. Was actually devestated when I found out but I knew 2 weeks before my period was supposed ot start. Something just felt "off". But now I LOVE my dd and couldn't imagine not having her.

Best of luck on getting prego and hope it happens for ya soon!

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:59 AM

Well see... I was taking this birth control pill. Same day, every day. And I was having a lot of sex with my (then) boyfriend. Then I missed my period. I contributed it to stress. We had been having a lot of issue and this had happened before. Then I missed another period. Ok-- we just broke up. Then another. I went to the doctor and lo and behold, there's a fetus!

lol... The BC company ended up having a huge lawsuit and all this jazz because a lot of women had gotten pregnant on this pill. No good.

kblossom20
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:59 AM
Bump!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:59 AM

I was on the pill to control my period and it failed... which is even weirder, because my last gyno swore up and down I wouldn't be able to have kids. Needless to say when I found out I was pregnant I switched to a less stupid doctor, and I'll never not get a second opinion again. Lol.

harpsichord
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:59 AM
2 moms liked this

my son was planned, but i'm thinking unplanned babies just arrive via stork, idk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN