Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i just kicked some bar whore out of my living room.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
I'm so pissed. I live five hours away from my husband, so i just drove up here with my two year old daughter to spend Thanksgiving with him. Hisfriendsall went out drinking across the street. I was upuntil 1 am making sides n shit for tomorrow. I finnnnaaaaallllllllyyyyyy get to sleep and not even ten minutes later, his friends come back here, being drunk and loud. Then i hear a female voice. W t f. I Get dressed and go out there, after texting my husband, warning him that i was upset. I asked him of he knew her, he says no. Ok. Got it. (through text, before i left the bedroom) so, i walk out and what do isee? Some chick, dry humping his friend on my couch with my dh half asleep on the other couch and his other friend on the other side. Im piiiiiiiiiiised. not only did they wake me up, which i could get over, but he brought a random home from the bar to fuck in my living roomso my daughter can walk out and see that shit when she goes too watch Minnie mouse at 0700?
I feel so disrespected. It's not like this is a big place. It's a small two bedroom apartment, not some single soldiers fkn pay by the hour motel.
My dh is mad i yelled at his friend and is more upset i made him look bad on front of his buddies.
I'm pissed becausE of obvious reasons.
I'm sure his friend is mad he's taking a cab home instead of getting strange on my couch.

Oh, and did i mention I'm 27 weeks pregnant?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:56 AM
I would have done the same thing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by Erica on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:57 AM
3 moms liked this
Id be kicking their asses out too. And if dh has a problem, he can room with his buddy for the night. Pft.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hax0rm0m
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:58 AM

his friend doesn't have his own place?

AmericanChild82
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:59 AM

I would have punched her then threw them all out.

velvetkitty
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:59 AM

Damn.  He's lucky that's all it was.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:00 AM
He lives in the barracks. Females aren't allowed there after hours.

Quoting hax0rm0m:

his friend doesn't have his own place?

Mommytorn
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:01 AM
2 moms liked this
At least she wasn't humping your hubby instead of his friend
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnmom4lif
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:02 AM

i woulda done the same thing and i woulda kicked out all dh's buddies too. screw looking bad in front of his freinds- what about your daughter?!?!?! thats f**Ed up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Lol. I guess? The thought never crossed my mind. I was HOPING she was some friend of theirs and that wad the explanation for her being here. That's why i asked him if he knew her.

Quoting Mommytorn:

At least she wasn't humping your hubby instead of his friend

AnastasiaKorsh
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Good for you.

Except I'd probably gotten all my shit together, gotten our child and left. Thats fucking ridic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)