Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

confused but it feels right!!!

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:00 AM
  • 17 Replies

Poll

Question: What should I do?

Options:

Continue to see him

Break it off

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 15

View Results

I am now dating my best friend. He is wonderful to me but he is not divorced yet. He has introduced me to his family and his kids. And he does whatever he can to help me and my babies. Just want some true opinions about this. He is also talking we and not I. What do you guys think?

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
madisonsma08
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:02 AM
Bump
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:04 AM
2 moms liked this
Really nothing to develop a decision from. Good luck. If he is so great, why question it?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I have the same issue.... Kinda..... He filled for divorce, she ran to another state and shes MIA, claims she does not believe in divorce (but cheating while he was deployed was okay) so she thinks if she does not do her have of it she will forever be married to him. This has taken almost two years because of her games and deployments. I am also the forever best friend. We always said we would end up together when the time was right!
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:07 AM
1 mom liked this
All i see is good things about him in this post. As long as theyre separated and not living together sharing a bed him being married doesnt matter. Where I got divorced i had to wait 6 months before i could file then 5 months til it was finalized. A month after it was final i was engaged because i was dating a man while i was separated.
mslee82
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:10 AM

Quoting MichelleSw:

Really nothing to develop a decision from. Good luck. If he is so great, why question it?

not questioning him i was kinda questioning was I doing the right thing.

mslee82
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:12 AM

Quoting lauren.m:

All i see is good things about him in this post. As long as theyre separated and not living together sharing a bed him being married doesnt matter. Where I got divorced i had to wait 6 months before i could file then 5 months til it was finalized. A month after it was final i was engaged because i was dating a man while i was separated.

so to you does this process take time because they have kids... 

Hierophant85
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:12 AM
1 mom liked this
I say if he's not still with his wife then continue to see him. How long have they been separated?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovelove211
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this
If he makes you happy just go with the flow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mslee82
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:13 AM

Quoting lauren.m:

They haven't lived together in a while and I can go over whenever I like but this kind of situation is new to me.

mslee82
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:13 AM

2 years

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)