Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

confused but it feels right!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Poll

Question: What should I do?

Options:

Continue to see him

Break it off

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 15

View Results

I am now dating my best friend. He is wonderful to me but he is not divorced yet. He has introduced me to his family and his kids. And he does whatever he can to help me and my babies. Just want some true opinions about this. He is also talking we and not I. What do you guys think?

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Replies (11-17):
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting mslee82:

It can take time with or without kids. You have to come to an agreement on how to divide property money and belongings then make a joint parenting plan. If you cant come to an agreement you have to go thru mediation until you come to an agreement. Then once everything is agreed upon you have to have papers drawn up then signed. Then once the papers are signed you need to wait for a court date. It can be quite a long process.
lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting mslee82:

The situation sucks and can be drama filled. If you want to be with him just stick it out. If hes been separated for some time and youve already met family and kids i think hes already made up his mind on who he wants to be with. Just hang in its a long process but youll get thru it.
mslee82
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:22 AM

wow!!! Well to be honest I'm not sure how far into the process they are but he is already planning family trips. they already have arrangements on how they are keeping the kids.

mslee82
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 5:27 AM

Quoting mslee82:

wow!!! Well to be honest I'm not sure how far into the process they are but he is already planning family trips. they already have arrangements on how they are keeping the kids.

I try but so far it hasn't been drama filled at all. i've actually got attached to his kids. i will try to stick it out i really do care about him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I don't know if I would date someone who isn't divorced yet. What were there reasons for splitting? 

mslee82
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:02 PM
I can't say why
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wonderwomanT08
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:03 PM
go with your gut!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured