Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My SO came home 3 weeks ago after being away for 8 month. He gained 50 lbs!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
At first I was shocked. I didn't know what to think. He's 6'4 and solid so the fat is placed okay but damn. I teased him about a bit. At first I wanted him to lose it because he seemed like a different person but now I don't. The sex has been so fucking hot. He's just so big and beefy, holy shit. He's talking about going to the gym and getting back down but I am going to try and stop that.

Fat sex IS the best sex I guess.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Replies (11-20):
southern.momof2
by Pirate on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:26 AM
My DH is over 6 foot and has always been thin. He started working away from home and he also gained weight. I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:00 AM

No it is not!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM

My husband gained weight and got a bit of a belly and I am so attracted to him! Lol. He's not fat at all, but the beefy thing just turns me on. Haha. Something about his face, too I just love it looking fuller. 

funlovinlady
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM

My dh is6'5 and 297 ugh so sexy I love big beefy guys.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:49 AM
50lbs would be gross on my husband lol but hes onky 5,'10. Fat grosses me out but it doesnt sound like he is fat
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Agreed id rather be with a skinny guy than a chubby one lol

Quoting Anonymous:

No it is not!

VintageWife
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:59 AM

My husband is 50 lbs more than when I met him. While the belly isn't completely sexy, the fuller face is gorgeous. When I met him, his body was okay, but his face was too skinny. I love the fuller face. He's much better looking to me now. I know exactly what you mean.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Holy hell. Unless he is over 6"4 that's pretty damn big. I mean is it solid meat it highly fat.

Ugh. I'm sorry that's sick

Quoting Anonymous:

He was working in New York City, came down right before Sandy hit. He is 268 now.

Quoting Anonymous:

HOw much does he weigh?? Was he super skinny before?  Where was he for 8 months?

momofqtees
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:01 AM

There you go.  Let him beef up those arms to pick your ass up and throw you around during sex, but feed him fattening stuff to keep the sexy midsection lol. 

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:02 AM
See I think a full face is ok but my husband had put on about 50lbs since I have lost about 30. I am sort of grossed out. His belly hangs over his pants. He is having to buy new pants all the time. He huffs and puffs. We vs t run together anymore.

It is NOT attractive to me. His Wright of 220 in shape would be got as hell but in his shape tight now I am sort of grossed out, I just can't tell him. :(

Quoting VintageWife:

My husband is 50 lbs more than when I met him. While the belly isn't completely sexy, the fuller face is gorgeous. When I met him, his body was okay, but his face was too skinny. I love the fuller face. He's much better looking to me now. I know exactly what you mean.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)