Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My SO came home 3 weeks ago after being away for 8 month. He gained 50 lbs!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
At first I was shocked. I didn't know what to think. He's 6'4 and solid so the fat is placed okay but damn. I teased him about a bit. At first I wanted him to lose it because he seemed like a different person but now I don't. The sex has been so fucking hot. He's just so big and beefy, holy shit. He's talking about going to the gym and getting back down but I am going to try and stop that.

Fat sex IS the best sex I guess.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Replies (21-30):
momofqtees
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM
6 moms liked this

Can't you just be nice?  The chick is getting some great sex!  Everyone should keep their negative opinions to themselves. 

BEXi
by BEXi on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a big guy myself.. He's the best I have ever had to be completely honest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:06 AM
Me too. I always dated skinny guys before him. I was a little unsure when we met. But omg damn he is good! Exes still try to stalk him.

Quoting BEXi:

I have a big guy myself.. He's the best I have ever had to be completely honest.

UrbanSoccerMom
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:07 AM

Jealous! I want a fat boy too!!!

katiew2012
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:08 AM

When I met dh, he was super thin. I could feel ribs. I told him he needed me to add some meat to those bones. I did, and 2.5 years later, I can no longer feel ribs, and he has a tiny belly. He's fricking hot.

I do feed him high calorie foods, then again, in his job, he burns a lot of calories.

ETA: he's 6'4" and around 190 lbs. Hot damn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katie, proud wife of a railroader, and a future mother-to-be! 

I only reply if I've been quoted, or I happen to look and see a response. So, if you want to discuss with me, please quote me. :) Thank-you and good day!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:10 AM
She said he's 6'4 so 268 wouldn't mean fat On Him.. My dh is around 6'2 and around 200 he's not fat at all. I think my dh needs to gain more weight..

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Holy hell. Unless he is over 6"4 that's pretty damn big. I mean is it solid meat it highly fat.

Ugh. I'm sorry that's sick

Quoting Anonymous:

He was working in New York City, came down right before Sandy hit. He is 268 now.

Quoting Anonymous:

HOw much does he weigh?? Was he super skinny before?  Where was he for 8 months?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:14 AM
Lets see pics lol
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Like I said in my quote right there... Unless he is 6"4 wow!!! I didn't see where she said that.

Wow just wow

Quoting Anonymous:

She said he's 6'4 so 268 wouldn't mean fat On Him.. My dh is around 6'2 and around 200 he's not fat at all. I think my dh needs to gain more weight..

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Holy hell. Unless he is over 6"4 that's pretty damn big. I mean is it solid meat it highly fat.

Ugh. I'm sorry that's sick

Quoting Anonymous:

He was working in New York City, came down right before Sandy hit. He is 268 now.

Quoting Anonymous:

HOw much does he weigh?? Was he super skinny before?  Where was he for 8 months?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
what the fuck os this shit? Overweight men are hot. I could stand to lose 30 to 40 pounds, thats not hot at all because im a woman! I was born the wrong sex.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:31 AM
2 moms liked this

I love beefy men....can't stand skinny scrawny men. I need a teddy bear not a light pole :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)