Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My SO came home 3 weeks ago after being away for 8 month. He gained 50 lbs!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
At first I was shocked. I didn't know what to think. He's 6'4 and solid so the fat is placed okay but damn. I teased him about a bit. At first I wanted him to lose it because he seemed like a different person but now I don't. The sex has been so fucking hot. He's just so big and beefy, holy shit. He's talking about going to the gym and getting back down but I am going to try and stop that.

Fat sex IS the best sex I guess.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Replies (31-40):
BEXi
by BEXi on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

There are men out there who like big women too! :)

Quoting Anonymous:

what the fuck os this shit? Overweight men are hot. I could stand to lose 30 to 40 pounds, thats not hot at all because im a woman! I was born the wrong sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:44 AM
I dated a guy who was 6'11 and 285 and wasn't obese. He was a solid beefy guy. Hot body.
Too bad he was a cheater and got kicked to the curb.
hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Haha well it may be hot, but i wouldnt keep him from the gym, i like my man with a bit of meat on his bones too, but hes at risk for high blood pressure and diabetes. and hes not that big lol just LOVES rice. Its not to healthy to be big, id let him work out, maybe he can just turn it into muscle for you? that really hot too!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

i LOVE tall men who are solid.  not fat, solid.  my hubs is 6'1, about 215-220lbs of muscle and he's so delish.  guys who have big bellies and are overweight are gross.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Let him go to the gym, he can build muscle and be healthier "beef". Fat isn't good for your heart.
LoveVenus
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:26 PM

268 isn't fat lol he is just pleasantly plumped lol...husky.Now had you would of said 368 then i would say yikes hit the gym hun lol

Quoting Anonymous:

He was working in New York City, came down right before Sandy hit. He is 268 now.

Quoting Anonymous:

HOw much does he weigh?? Was he super skinny before?  Where was he for 8 months?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:34 PM
He is 6'4

Quoting justpeachy71904:

Holy hell. Unless he is over 6"4 that's pretty damn big. I mean is it solid meat it highly fat.

Ugh. I'm sorry that's sick

Quoting Anonymous:

He was working in New York City, came down right before Sandy hit. He is 268 now.

Quoting Anonymous:

HOw much does he weigh?? Was he super skinny before?  Where was he for 8 months?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Just bigger than I'm used to but never realized how hot it was

Quoting LoveVenus:

268 isn't fat lol he is just pleasantly plumped lol...husky.Now had you would of said 368 then i would say yikes hit the gym hun lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Once I get home ill add one. I just have to snap it when he's not paying attention.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lets see pics lol

marihla
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:42 PM

I miss my hubby's chub :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)