Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i met this guy in june and he seemed like a nice guy and all. Well not long after that we hooked up together and he told me his name but it turns out that wasn't really his name. Well i started feeling uncomfortable and and i googled the name and i saw that person was a registered sex offender. I looked at the picture but it didn't look like my new friend. So i thought nothing of it. Fast foward to last night he shows me his student id and it had that name on it that i googled. I looked it up this morning one more time and there was a recent picture and it was him. I don't know how to bring the situation up i dont know if i should keep my mouth closed or what. Before you ask he has seen my child but it was only on the day i met him and he hasn't seen her since. I am just so i don't know what to think right now.

I DONT KNOW HOW LONG AGO THIS WAS SO I CANT JUST JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS LIKE THAT I PLAN ON ASKING HIM TOMORROW WHATS REALLY GOING ON.

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Replies (241-246):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:13 AM
Lol you're stupid! Get away from him!!!!! Fuck his explanations. He's a filthy sex offender! Idgaf!! I would never allow him around esp with a little girl. You're just as sick as he is if you don't cut contact IMMEDIATELY.
Da998
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:47 PM

I have learned in my life that my inner instincts are always right. I cannot tell you how many times I have second guessed myself or allowed my mind to out-think my natural instincts.  You already stated that you felt "uncomfortable" when he lied about his name leading YOU to google it.  I don't think discomfort automatically leads to googling a person's name-I believe that was your instinct alerting you.  Now you must not second guess yourself or you may have big regrets, regrets that may endanger the life or lively hood of your child.  No person is worth that.  Have you ever had an instinct about something and later on said to yourself "I knew it!!!"  Meditate, reflect and the answers will always come.  Forget about what anyone else is telling you.

Legaltype
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

He may not be a convicted sex offender because of children. Hell, you can become one just by being arrested for urinating in public.

anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Your States website should lust him as a sec offender and list the charges against him. Look him upvagain.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ssenter
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Ask him because honestly I have a friend that is on the sex offenders registry because he pee'd behind a bar one drunken night.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Legaltype
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 8:56 AM

Let's not forget the 18 or 19 year old boy who has a 16 year old girlfriend. Her parents find out they're having sex and turn him in. He then has to live under that shit for the rest of his life. That particular law is very unfair to some people. Now for those who actually do abuse children, I think they should fry them.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)