Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i met this guy in june and he seemed like a nice guy and all. Well not long after that we hooked up together and he told me his name but it turns out that wasn't really his name. Well i started feeling uncomfortable and and i googled the name and i saw that person was a registered sex offender. I looked at the picture but it didn't look like my new friend. So i thought nothing of it. Fast foward to last night he shows me his student id and it had that name on it that i googled. I looked it up this morning one more time and there was a recent picture and it was him. I don't know how to bring the situation up i dont know if i should keep my mouth closed or what. Before you ask he has seen my child but it was only on the day i met him and he hasn't seen her since. I am just so i don't know what to think right now.

I DONT KNOW HOW LONG AGO THIS WAS SO I CANT JUST JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS LIKE THAT I PLAN ON ASKING HIM TOMORROW WHATS REALLY GOING ON.

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Replies (31-40):
Bianca008
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM
2 moms liked this

If you stay in any kind of relationship with him,  even if he never had any contact with your Daughter ever. You are taking your time away from your Daughter to spend it with a pedophile. There is something totally screwed in your brain if in any way you think that it is okay.

So now I am going to call you a troll , there are some screwed up Mothers in this world ....but damn !

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

i may get bashed for saying this but he isnt around my child when i met him i was walking and everytime we got together my child wasnt with me

Quoting Bianca008:

No real Mother would see that information and not get out fast. Are you a real Mother? It is your job to protect her!! Men like that prey on single Mothers. Get a grip on yourself and get out now!!

1st degree with a 11 year old girl .....no thinking there !

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Oh hell no.....no further communication needed.

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

sexual abuse 1 she was an 11 year

Quoting livelaughlov26:

What did he do? Can you tell why he got charged?

HouseMa
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Agreed.

Perhaps a little research into the men you are fucking would be helpful.

Quoting Anonymous:

Next time find out who he actually is, before sleeping with him.

Problem solved.

kaykaymomi10
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:20 AM

she goes with my mom sometimes at night when i have her with me i dont see or talk to him

Quoting Bianca008:

If you stay in any kind of relationship with him,  even if he never had any contact with your Daughter ever. You are taking your time away from your Daughter to spend it with a pedophile. There is something totally screwed in your brain if in any way you think that it is okay.

So now I am going to call you a troll , there are some screwed up Mothers in this world ....but damn !

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

i may get bashed for saying this but he isnt around my child when i met him i was walking and everytime we got together my child wasnt with me

Quoting Bianca008:

No real Mother would see that information and not get out fast. Are you a real Mother? It is your job to protect her!! Men like that prey on single Mothers. Get a grip on yourself and get out now!!

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:20 AM

Then you need to get away from him NOW! Cut off all contact with him.

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

sexual abuse 1 she was an 11 year

Quoting livelaughlov26:

What did he do? Can you tell why he got charged?

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Wtf? How can you even ask what you should do? You never talk to the sick bastard again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaykaymomi10
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:26 AM

i dont know the story though so i can't just jump to conclusions

Quoting southern.momof2:

Wtf? How can you even ask what you should do? You never talk to the sick bastard again.

Bianca008
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:27 AM

You seriously have a problem with self esteem if you think it is in any way okay to be with a man who rapes a child. Go to a Doctor you are broken !!

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

she goes with my mom sometimes at night when i have her with me i dont see or talk to him

Quoting Bianca008:

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

Quoting Bianca008:

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:28 AM
He Fucking lied to you about his Name! Are you really this ignorant?

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

i dont know the story though so i can't just jump to conclusions

Quoting southern.momof2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I was with one of those... alias and everything. 
GET OUT NOW.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN