Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i met this guy in june and he seemed like a nice guy and all. Well not long after that we hooked up together and he told me his name but it turns out that wasn't really his name. Well i started feeling uncomfortable and and i googled the name and i saw that person was a registered sex offender. I looked at the picture but it didn't look like my new friend. So i thought nothing of it. Fast foward to last night he shows me his student id and it had that name on it that i googled. I looked it up this morning one more time and there was a recent picture and it was him. I don't know how to bring the situation up i dont know if i should keep my mouth closed or what. Before you ask he has seen my child but it was only on the day i met him and he hasn't seen her since. I am just so i don't know what to think right now.

I DONT KNOW HOW LONG AGO THIS WAS SO I CANT JUST JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS LIKE THAT I PLAN ON ASKING HIM TOMORROW WHATS REALLY GOING ON.

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:29 AM
It could have been a stupid charge like him being 18 and slept with a 17 year old..... Find out why he is registered first.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:30 AM
He could have done something like peed in public to get that charge (yes, it has happened) you could either flat out ask, or run for the hills.
JacksMom1221
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Too much to risk. Maybe he's not, but if he is your child's life is potentially in danger. Just too much to risk. I'd leave. Sorry momma.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:32 AM
2 moms liked this

Are you really this stupid??? He raped a little girl. You are a MOTHER. Sure, he hasn't seen your kid-- yet. But who's to say he hasn't been following you, watching you, casing you? Who's to say he hasn't been watching your daughter too? 

Get out. If you don't get out of that situation (and call the cops!) right NOW, when your daughter is raped the guilt will be 100% on you.  

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

sexual abuse 1 she was an 11 year

Quoting livelaughlov26:

What did he do? Can you tell why he got charged?

For delicious allergy-friendly recipes, follow my blog, Cooking With Food Allergies! 

vicki77433
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:32 AM

They guy giving you a fake name wasn't enough to make you run?  Why do you think you need to put up with this shit?

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

The story does NOT matter. There is no excuse ever to have sex with an 11 year old unless you are 11 too (which is wrong too but just saying).

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

i dont know the story though so i can't just jump to conclusions

Quoting southern.momof2:

Wtf? How can you even ask what you should do? You never talk to the sick bastard again.

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

He could have done something like peed in public to get that charge (yes, it has happened) you could either flat out ask, or run for the hills.

She said it's sexual abuse, first degree. The victim was an 11 year old girl. 

For delicious allergy-friendly recipes, follow my blog, Cooking With Food Allergies! 

kaykaymomi10
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:33 AM

or a girl lying about her age i dont know the story so i have to ask instead of assume

Quoting Anonymous:

It could have been a stupid charge like him being 18 and slept with a 17 year old..... Find out why he is registered first.

kaykaymomi10
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:36 AM

i know a girl i went to school with her she lied about her age got pregnant and now the guy is a registered offender so it may be this case i can't jump to conclusions

Quoting purpleducky:

The story does NOT matter. There is no excuse ever to have sex with an 11 year old unless you are 11 too (which is wrong too but just saying).

Quoting kaykaymomi10:

i dont know the story though so i can't just jump to conclusions

Quoting southern.momof2:

Wtf? How can you even ask what you should do? You never talk to the sick bastard again.

kaykaymomi10
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:37 AM

he gave me a nickname which is what everyone calls him just the actual name wasnt true

Quoting vicki77433:

They guy giving you a fake name wasn't enough to make you run?  Why do you think you need to put up with this shit?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured