Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is it acceptable...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
To just have toast & Bacon for breakfast? Hubby says no. I say I don't want to go get milk. What say you?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Replies (21-30):
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:55 AM

We don't drink a lot of milk in my family.  My daughter doesn't like the taste of it, my husband rarely drinks it and I have some in a blue moon when I get the craving for it.  If your husband wants milk, tell him to get his lazy ass to the store and buy some, you are not his mommy!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Just dh, myself & my 2 girls. My husband feels the same way. I can make him eggs.. but they won't eat anything but scrambled & I need milk or half & half or something & we have nothing... lol. Still not sure how it managed to happen, I swore there was milk last night.

Quoting autum713:

For who? Do u have any fruit or hashbrowns or something? My dh thinks he needs four course meals, but obviously he's lost his mind :)
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:57 AM

When I was in my early twenties, my favorite breakfast would be coffee and a 3 musketeers bar!

Quoting singlemom1208:

It's very possible.

I've seen my sister eat brownies and coke for breakfast.

annasew
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:57 AM

I usually make bacon and bacon gravy with biscutts on thanksgiving.   It kinda started as a brunch tradition.   I put bacon in my stuffing so I fry up a bunch take what I need for stuffing make toast and gravy from the grease and feed the family.   It holds them over until the big dinner is ready at 3.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM

lol yes. tell him if he doesnt like that then he can A) go get milk an then cook when he gets back because youll be done eating. orrr B) he can suck it up lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM
To make scrambled eggs...

Quoting Peaceful.chaos:

Why would milk be required for those?
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:59 AM

You don't have to scramble eggs with milk, just throw some butter in a hot pan and then the eggs and scramble.  I don't use milk for scrambled eggs, just when I'm making french toast or to dip chicken in when I'm making "bread crumb chicken".

Quoting Anonymous:

Just dh, myself & my 2 girls. My husband feels the same way. I can make him eggs.. but they won't eat anything but scrambled & I need milk or half & half or something & we have nothing... lol. Still not sure how it managed to happen, I swore there was milk last night.

Quoting autum713:

For who? Do u have any fruit or hashbrowns or something? My dh thinks he needs four course meals, but obviously he's lost his mind :)

momtolittleg
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:59 AM
No!! Omg the breakfast police are gonna come arrest you on turkey day!
Pnukey
by Jenn on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Yes, yes it is.  

I say, if hubby wants milk, he can go get some.

AmandaMaeBell
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Sounds good to me.  I love bacon sandwiches :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)