Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What are you most thankful for this year?

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:44 AM
  • 13 Replies

I am so thankful for all of the blessings I have in my life right now. I have had a few very rough years recently, but I am finally on track to a brighter future. What I am most thankful for is my beautiful family! Many people have bigger houses, better jobs and much more money than me, but I am so lucky to have happy, healthy children. What are you the most thankful for this turkey day?

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alyceabella
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:47 AM

BUMP!

alyceabella
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Ok, I'll post some more of mine. I am also very thankful for my own health. There are many people who are not as lucky and my prayers go out to them especially today!

treaH
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Im thankful for the strength my Hubby has had this super tough year. Im also thankful for my beautiful girls and this little bun in the oven. I don't know what id do without them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alyceabella
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM

Quoting treaH:

Im thankful for the strength my Hubby has had this super tough year. Im also thankful for my beautiful girls and this little bun in the oven. I don't know what id do without them.

Congratulations on your pregnancy! How far along are you?

Hannahluvsdogs
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Our new house, that the pets and kids are healthy, and our new cat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by BEXi on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

Most thankful for my healthy children. Sure, they have their own quirks and issues, but all in all- they are happy and healthy children.

mariesmama
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

also hubby has anew job 14$ an hour we wont need toys for tots to get christmas this yr for our 3 yr old for the first time ever

Britt07777
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this

I am thankful for my new family. I just had a baby girl 4 mos ago and this will be our first Thanksgiving as a family & I am so excited to share these traditions with her, and am so grateful that our family just keeps on growing. Lots of love to everyone this year (: Have a great day and eat lots of yummy food!

rockabillybetty
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Thankful for waking up everyday blessed with another day with my family. Thankful for bf for sticking around after EVERYTHING we have been through even im surprised i made it out in one piece! (knock on wood) nothing else goes south even though he can be a royal jerk We are stronger then i thought and pray hope wish for the best we are all healthy and watched over and i Love my kids, bf and family with all my heart :) can't wait to hold my baby in December :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:07 AM
1 mom liked this
This exactly. A friends son has neuroblastoma. He only has days left. I dont care if we had no money or possessions. My kids are healthy.

Quoting BEXi:

Most thankful for my healthy children. Sure, they have their own quirks and issues, but all in all- they are happy and healthy children.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)