Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

four years ago today i lost my baby

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:49 AM
  • 28 Replies
I lost my precious baby. I carried her my whole pragnancy with no complications. Woke up at 6:32 am to my water breaking. I went to the hospital to deliver her and there was no heart beat. My depression has faded but today the pain is just as strong as it was on this day in 2008. I feel empty and like I'm half dead trying to make a nice dinner for my family. This sucks. I'm trying hard to act like everything is fine and be strong for my other children. Tomorrow my 2nd dd turn 7 and I don't want her to know that I'm this upset. This sucks :'(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tisha826
by Tisha on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I'm sorry mama, maybe try and turn your focus on your dd today, be thankful she's healthy and here with you. I don't know what you're going through, but I know its got to be terrible. Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Titana
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM
First off *HUGS*

Second, I'm so sorry u went through that. Just know u have ur own guardian Angel watching over u.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sara_3388
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Thanks. I am trying hard to focus on my other dd. We're trying to decide what she's going to spend her birthday money on lol

Quoting tisha826:

I'm sorry mama, maybe try and turn your focus on your dd today, be thankful she's healthy and here with you. I don't know what you're going through, but I know its got to be terrible. Hugs
Momof2angels88
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I understand what your going through, my oldest son was murdered November 8,2008, he was 15 years old and in 1998, my 2 week old baby girls passed away (in February, not November) but every year on their angelversary it get hard and brings up all of the painful memories from that day.
As a previous poster said just concentrate on your DD and your family right now. I usually have a good cry in the shower and then put on my mommy face and spend the rest of the day with family. Maybe begin a tradition to let off a balloon every year in her memory. There is a website that sells beautiful ornaments that you can inscribe in memory of your DD and they have stands so you can display them all year. It's call giftsforyounow.com

Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!
luvmymonkeys27
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:12 PM

I am so sorry... I can't imagine what pain you must be in. *HUGS* to you and your family. 

happymotherof6
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM

I'm sorry I had 4 miscarriages in a row and then finally I had my baby girl. did you have another baby after her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:17 PM

How tragic. I am praying for your healing on this horrifying trauma.

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:19 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I am struggling a little myself. I'm pregnant and haven't told family like I have on the past but I've had 4 miscarriages and I x don't want to hear the same, very uncomforting words that I've heard over and over if we lose this baby too.

I hope that you can find some peace and take a moment to connect with your little lost one and feel better.
VanillaBlondie8
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:19 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss momma {{HUGS}} =(

khrisna1978
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 1:22 PM

Hugs& prayers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN