Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To those crying because they are working

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
5 moms liked this

One be grateful you have a damned job and can come home at the end of the day/night and still see your family!

How many are spending their holidays away from their families totally?

Quit your bitching and get over it!

My mother in law hasn't had a holiday off since the Thanksgiving her husband passed! Does she like it? No! But she knew it would be here job to work Thanksgiving/black Friday dealing with crazies at not just one but BOTH jobs!

My best friend is over seas for yet another Thanksgiving, why? To make sure you whiney bitches have peace and comfort! Knowing the bad guys ain't fighting in OUR back yard! Why because its his job

Suck it up and quit bitching
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I'm posting this in my FB
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:53 AM
8 moms liked this

While I get your point.  At the same time they have a right to vent.  Yes, somewhere someone always has it worse but it doesn't mean their problems/vents are less important.

Btw.  I'm thankful for the troops :)

luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:54 AM

I agree, my husband works in the dairy buisness, so does my son and both of them have to work today. It sucks, but it isn't the end of the world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:54 AM

So My 5yr old can't at all be bothered Daddy has to work? All because you said so.....or cuz it could be worse or others have too....ok shut up.

PinkParadox
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:56 AM

What I find ironic is how people think shopping online is better.  Like your warehouse orders are filled by robots.  Those warehouse workers work long hard hours....

PinkParadox
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

So My 5yr old can't at all be bothered Daddy has to work? All because you said so.....or cuz it could be worse or others have too....ok shut up.

I bet he'd be more bothered if he didn't have a job.  How much holiday pay does he get?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM

This

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

While I get your point.  At the same time they have a right to vent.  Yes, somewhere someone always has it worse but it doesn't mean their problems/vents are less important.

Btw.  I'm thankful for the troops :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM
2 moms liked this
Not this again. People are allowed to be sad to work on a holiday. My SIL is stuck at the hospital for a 12 hour shift. Its okay for her to be a bit sad shell miss dinner with her family.
ButterMeUp
by Butters on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM
11 moms liked this

I'm supposed to care, right? So because our soldiers are doing the job the signed up for, others can't complain. Bullshit oh anonymous one!

I hope you never complain about the lines at stores because some have no food.

I hope you never complain about the lines at voting polls, because some have no right to vote.

I hope you don't compain about your kids, because some have no kids

I hope you don't ever breath a sign of pity, because some can't breath.

FUCK YOU AND HAPPY THANKS GIVIN!

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:58 AM

It's all about context, my friend.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)