Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To those crying because they are working

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

One be grateful you have a damned job and can come home at the end of the day/night and still see your family!

How many are spending their holidays away from their families totally?

Quit your bitching and get over it!

My mother in law hasn't had a holiday off since the Thanksgiving her husband passed! Does she like it? No! But she knew it would be here job to work Thanksgiving/black Friday dealing with crazies at not just one but BOTH jobs!

My best friend is over seas for yet another Thanksgiving, why? To make sure you whiney bitches have peace and comfort! Knowing the bad guys ain't fighting in OUR back yard! Why because its his job

Suck it up and quit bitching
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:07 AM
Oh so only those serving can be sad about being away from their kids today? PLEASE!!!!

Quoting HouseMa:

I'm pretty damn sure both you and he would be more mad and upset if he was in Afghanistan, or Kuwait or someplace else.

Or, if he had paid the ultimate sacrifice so you and your child were able to live in Freedom.

Quoting Anonymous:

So My 5yr old can't at all be bothered Daddy has to work? All because you said so.....or cuz it could be worse or others have too....ok shut up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Stfu lol who died and made you warden mom !!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoseBlossom
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

my sister posted this on fb a few days ago. i agree and disagree. yes the walmart employees are not in the field miles and miles from home, but they do have freedom of speech to bitch and who likes working on thanksgiving? not me! i think why walmart is mad is because back in the day when sam walton was still alive and walmart was more credible, the employees had thanksgiving off along with christmas. now that the materialistic greed of the country is encroaching into the hours of thanksgiving, they are probably mad that things are changing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:09 AM

Which is why i wouldnt be stupid enough to marry someone in the military...They choose their job i have no pitty on them either BUT that doesnt mean they nor anyone can vent about it or be upset its fucking life.

Quoting HouseMa:

I'm pretty damn sure both you and he would be more mad and upset if he was in Afghanistan, or Kuwait or someplace else.

Or, if he had paid the ultimate sacrifice so you and your child were able to live in Freedom.

Quoting Anonymous:

So My 5yr old can't at all be bothered Daddy has to work? All because you said so.....or cuz it could be worse or others have too....ok shut up.

HouseMa
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Anyone has the right to be sad about being away from their kids.

BUT, Wal-Mart employees, restaurant employees, grocery store employees and other retail employees GET TO GO HOME TO SEE THEIR FAMILIES TONIGHT.

Those serving your country and fighting for YOUR FREEDOM TO WHINE can not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh so only those serving can be sad about being away from their kids today? PLEASE!!!!

Quoting HouseMa:

Quoting Anonymous:

WardosWifey
1 mom liked this

I worked at Walmart 6 Thanksgivings in a row, and I never bitched about it.  Yeah it sucks but you do what you gotta do.  That's what being an ADULT is about.

perezamberly
This.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

While I get your point.  At the same time they have a right to vent.  Yes, somewhere someone always has it worse but it doesn't mean their problems/vents are less important.

Btw.  I'm thankful for the troops :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:11 AM
2 moms liked this
I am at the hospital right now! Waiting on my next patient.

I was planning on working today. Totally fine with it.

What I wasn't planning on was having to go to Thanksgiving dinner! DH and the kids were supposed to go out of town. That fell through at the last minute. I was going to enjoy my mommy vacation at home, quietly. Now... I have to go to two thanksgiving dinners.

I'm bringing wine lol! Lots of it...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:11 AM
2 moms liked this
They can whine about being away from their kids no matter what their job. No one gets special whining rights. How stupid.

Quoting HouseMa:

Anyone has the right to be sad about being away from their kids.

BUT, Wal-Mart employees, restaurant employees, grocery store employees and other retail employees GET TO GO HOME TO SEE THEIR FAMILIES TONIGHT.

Those serving your country and fighting for YOUR FREEDOM TO WHINE can not.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HouseMa:

Quoting Anonymous:

perezamberly
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
By the way, as a military wife, I can tell you that the only thanksgiving your hubs will work is the one while he's deployed. Generally speaking, he gets holidays off unless he's deployed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN