Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The audacity!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
I got on the site wishuponahero and looked for people that needed help in my city. I found a single mom that needed clothes for her kids. I contacted her and it turns out she's homeless. She has a 2 month old and a 6 year old and she lost her 6 month old last year due to a heart condition.
We go to my moms on Thanksgiving and everyone is welcome. Well, I asked her if she wanted to go. She said yes, that was a couple weeks ago.
She started texting me asking me if I was going to pick her up Wednesday. I kept telling her no, we're having it on Thanksgiving which is Thursday. She said ok, then she would ask again the next day.
Finally on Tuesday I said I'd pick her up if she wanted to help me cook. She said yes.
So yesterday I went and picked her up, we came back to my house and she fell asleep while nursing her son, I understand that.
When she woke up she didn't help. Dh got home and we were talking and he asked her if she wanted to stay here until she got on her feet again, she said she would like that.
Well around 8:45 last night (15 minutes before ds gets his bath) she asked us to drive her somewhere and drop her off.
Ok, so we did. Well she takes us to this one house where this guy owes her money because she used her fs to buy him food. He wasn't there so she has us drive her somewhere else. On the way to the other house she asks if we will babysit her son so she can go out drinking.
Abso-fucking-lutely not! No. Nope. Sorry boutcha bad luck, lady but NO!
So we drop her off and instantly she starts texting and calling me, asking if she left something in the car. Nope, sure didn't.
Just now she texts me and asks if she can stay with us.
WTF?! No! That offer was before we knew she was a raging alcoholic! We don't drink, at all, we lead a very safe life for our son, we try to set good examples for him.
Ugh!
Dh will get a laugh out of this one! I didn't text her back, I don't even know what to say!!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:45 AM
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
Anonymous
Bump
katiehopson
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:47 AM

I don't even know. 

bluemountain75
by SoftballMom on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:47 AM
2 moms liked this
OMG give an inch take a mile! That was very rude of her. I would have been grateful kissing your ass grateful. It is nice to know that people like you do exist in this world.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Yikes.. very brave of you to take in a stranger like that.

DaiTilley
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM
16 moms liked this
You don't lead a very safe life for your son if you impulsively invite a homeless person whom you don't even know to live with you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:48 AM
I am so shocked right now. She ate our mini-thanksgiving meal with us last night, I don't think we'll be picking her up today though.

Quoting bluemountain75:

OMG give an inch take a mile! That was very rude of her. I would have been grateful kissing your ass grateful. It is nice to know that people like you do exist in this world.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:49 AM
I know, I just pray like crazy that everything will be ok.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yikes.. very brave of you to take in a stranger like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)