Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

just realised how pathetic i am.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
2 moms liked this
well im sitting here alone on thanksgiving.Same thing I did on Easter 4th of July and every other holiday since March.My family has nothing to do with me because of some stuff that happened last year(legually i had no other choice) my ex and i broke up in march and I let the kids go with him since his family does holiday stuff.noone has even texted or called to say happy thanksgiving..so now i am sitting here crying wishing i had at least one person to spend today with.i have no friends so i cant just go be with friends either:( i swear if you look up pathetic my picture is right next to the word....vent over
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amyleigh80
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:21 PM
You may feel lonely but you are NEVER alone. I don't know you but I will be thinking of you today. I hope things get better for you soon and try to enjoy the day the best you can.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Hugs , why don't you go volunteer in a  soup kitchen for the day ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:22 PM
I dont have a car and the closest one is 45 minutes(driving) away

Quoting Anonymous:

Hugs , why don't you go volunteer in a  soup kitchen for the day ?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:23 PM
3 moms liked this

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

If I were you, I'd order my favorite food, crack open a bottle of wine, put on a movie you've been dying to see.. and end the night with a hot bubble bath :)

wilesmomma
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Hugs!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:28 PM
thank you...and i may just do that...well make the food.everywhere is closed here

Quoting Anonymous:

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

If I were you, I'd order my favorite food, crack open a bottle of wine, put on a movie you've been dying to see.. and end the night with a hot bubble bath :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:28 PM

Be happy Atleast you are not working

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:30 PM
honestly id prefer to be working...at least i wouldnt be alone

Quoting Anonymous:

Be happy Atleast you are not working

thedathree
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Well I'm here with my kids alone bc their biological father doesn't exist in their lives. My babys father is in prison and I'm 38 weeks pregnant. I didn't cry but I was pathetic enough to get in an argument with my 10 year old and shut myself in my bedroom. It's good you at least have something for your kids to do. If you wanna talk pm me. I did all my Thanksgiving prep yesterday I just have the parade on watching that.. oh anf the argument with my daughter is bc I wasn't in the mood to play scrable! I was so tired from yesterday and not feeling good. She said I could at least play since we're not ggoing anywhere. But I was sick and she kept complaining like I'm such a shitty mom bc I didn't want to play Scrabble at 8am...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:32 PM

Im sorry :( Have you tried dating?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)