Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My friend fed her kids... on thanksgiving!!

Posted by   + Show Post

Ramen...wtf?!

she even tried to add frozen veggies...made me want to puke. How could she?! Doesn't she know it is AWFUL for you, let alone growing kids? I mean, their brains are developing and maturing. yikes!

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Replies (41-50):
nazgor
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:44 PM

pics make the world go 'round...or something. I'm an awesome friend! I don't thing her feeding her kids crap is acceptable!

Quoting Anonymous:

Your at your friends house bitching about giving her kids ramen AND taking pictures? what kind of friend are you? Not a very good one if you are taking pictures at her house of the food she is feeding her kids then bitching about it on CM. :( Its Thanksgiving. Should be thankful not bitchful.

KyrinM
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:44 PM

My kids like ramen, but I don't let them make it a staple food.  Is that all they are having today, or is it just a tide over til the main meal is ready?

yayay15
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:44 PM
They will survive.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Look. I dropped the turkey on the goddamn floor and we can't eat it now. It's what I had on hand.

That's a real dick move.

Quoting nazgor:

i didn't forget anything!! feed your kids REAL food for once...

Quoting epoh:

What the fuck?! How are you going to come on here and post the pic I sent you talking shit?!

Forget to hit anon I see. Smfh. You're a fucking bitch.

Quoting nazgor:

IMG_6057.jpeg

see!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
VADIVA23
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Oh hell naw but maybe that's all she could afford why didn't you take them over your house to eat I guess I'm a bad mom I'm not having Turkey today I'm having butt steak with gravy scallop potatoes,wheat rolls and cheesecake I will be doing a Ham and Turkey for Xmas.lol

Quoting nazgor:

IMG_6057.jpeg

see!!

epoh
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM
I dropped the turkey. We can't eat it now.

Quoting KyrinM:

My kids like ramen, but I don't let them make it a staple food.  Is that all they are having today, or is it just a tide over til the main meal is ready?

danie24
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM

Oh.. Mr Noodles... Ya, that's gross and unhealthy but who cares. She probably feeds her kids McD's and Kraft Dinner throughout the week, too. What's the difference if she's feeding her kids garbage on turkey day when it's probably a regular occurance anyway?

afwifeandmommy3
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM
My kids love it !!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbirchard
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Mmmm ramen
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama_Dolly
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 12:46 PM
i ate dry ramon as a kid...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)