Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

if you have tattoos for your children

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:40 PM
  • 26 Replies
Are they all in the same area? Or scattered? I have one for my son on my center upper back. Id like to get one for dd soon, however I dont know how I could add it with my sons tattoo without making it look like a list or off center. Hmmm
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zildjans_mom
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:44 PM
I have two for my son one is on my lower back one is on my left forearm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
two4one
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:44 PM

I have a joint one for the two of them. It is a dragon surrounding a heart with their initials in the middle.

Mommy0505
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:44 PM

GO for a different area altogether =)

I have a flame on the back of my neck to represent my son.  *fire is known to destroy and completley disrupt life, just as having a baby at 16 is.  But fire is also used to refined precious metals and that's exactly what my son did for me.  I grew up very quickly and have turned my life into a great success BECAUSE I had the responsibility of caring for a child.*

kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:48 PM
I have each of their name on opposite sides of my ankle. On my left shoulder/ back area I have a picture of my oldest looking down at my youngest and my youngest looking up at oldest.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Owl_Feather
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:49 PM
My tattoo is a cartoon rat in a buddhist robe to represent year of the rat. And his birth date is along the top.
maria1613
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:50 PM
I'll be getting one for DD in a few months when I have money saved up for it. I'm planning as of right now to get it on the upper part of my calf on the outside
Owl_Feather
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Dd is year of the dragon. I guess maybe i could get the dragon to replace the birth date so i would just have the characters?
kristiansmommy1
by Amanda on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:54 PM
Idk what I'm gonna do if I have more, my sons name is on my wrist with a smiley face he drew. I kinda just jumped at it when I got the money to do it. The face is evil looking lol and it was when he was going through a tough stage but it's so funny when people say umm that face is sqwiggly, they really messed up. I'm sure I'll just do my other kids in diff spot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerbelle18
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Mine is a heart with a flower for each child, in their birthstone color and their date of birth. I got it when my oldest was born and simply added a flower after each child was born. When dh renew our vows, I'm going to add two additional flowers and our anniversary.

MammaPaparazza
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 2:56 PM
I have my DS name on a banner held by two sparrows on the back of my neck, I'm planning dds now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)