Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i read about your crap men.. added comments...

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:32 PM
  • 73 Replies
1 mom liked this
And it makes me glad I'm single. They hit you, ignore you, cheat on you. Why do you put up with it?

Please tell me not all of you are in crappy marriages. Give me hope that there are good men out there...if not I plan on staying single forever!! Lol

Y'all are so sweet! There is hope for me yet! Anyone know a good single, employed, stable man in NC? Lol

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:33 PM
4 moms liked this

I have the most wonderful husband in the world. Take your time. I wasted a lot of my time with losers because I felt I had to be with someone. It wasn't until I stopped seeing being single as a curse that I could truly figure out what I wanted in a man.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm in a pretty happy relationship. We're not perfect, we have disagreements but we belong together :)
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM
I have a wonderful marriage. My dh is the best ever!
Mrs.Miller11
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM

generally speaking, my husband is a wonderful man. Does he have flaws? Of course, we all do. But he has never cheated, never abused me, helps around the house, engages our children, spends time with me, etc.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:34 PM
I'm not in a crappy marriage, only bc we're not married.
Youngmother456
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey, I am single and I feel the exact same way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I am in a great marriage but I my spouse is a (trans)woman.
armstrong7984
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh hun i have a man who treats me like a queen everyday, if theres something wrong he sits me down and talks to me and is there for me through everything. Hes helping me with making thanksgiving meal today since he knew i was getting overwhelmed, the day i hurt my foot he actually took the next day off just to carry me..well i hobbled around the house and to wait on me hand and foot he wouldnt let me off the couch. this was the same day he went and waited in line for 30mins @ starbucks to get me a drink and then came home with my fav van spiced chai with a dozen of pink roses

. He makes my heart melt :)

hddcooper
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:36 PM
There are good men out there!! I have one myself ! Now, everyone has flaws but as long as the good outweighs the bad, I am happy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 3:36 PM

That's only true of you choose and /or stay with men like that.  My DH is kind hearted, fun loving, helps with everything and honest to a fault.  CM really isn't the best place to judge men.  Half the place belongs on Maury!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN