Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm tired of reading posts of women who have MULTIPLE abortions!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 143 Replies
5 moms liked this

Yes...this is another abortion post. If you are tired of reading these, I don't blame you...but I have to get this out. Feel free to skim over this post if abortion is upsetting for you. 

Okay...so I will admit that if I had accidentally gotten pregnant before I met my DH, I would have gotten an abortion. I know a lot about abortion and I think it's horrible, but I would not have wanted to bring a child into the world that I would in no way have been able to take care of. Yes I know that there are other options, but that is what I would have decided. 

So...I'm not judging others who have an abortion. 

But I am absolutly sickened by these women on CM claiming to have like FOUR abortions like it's nothing. 

Abortion is not a birth control option. Birth control is not that difficult to get right and there are soooooo many different kinds of options that at least one is bound to work for you. 

There should be a limit of two for abortions. Maybe if women realized that they couldn't just get an abortion after having unprotected sex, they would be more dilligent with their birth control or they would have to deal with the consequences of their actions. 

Seriously...what kind of a sick, heartless monster could have so many abortions?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MochaBerry24
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:13 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:15 PM
10 moms liked this

It's none of my business what other women do with their bodies, not my body or my baby so I don't care. I have my own problems to worry about.

TSNDDY
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Not all abortions are the result of failed birthcontrol..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:16 PM
It's just sad, imo. I wonder what the stories are behind the multiple pregnancies...
BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:16 PM

I completely agree! 

702girly
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I guess I just don't notice those posts. 

sstripedmonkey
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:17 PM
3 moms liked this
If only everyone else in the world felt the same way lol.

Quoting Anonymous:

It's none of my business what other women do with their bodies, not my body or my baby so I don't care. I have my own problems to worry about.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NiamhWitch
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I definitely don't think any kind of limit should be enforced. But I do agree that there are many people who need to practice safer sex.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ivilayla
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Couldn't agree more!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
illinoismommy83
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:18 PM
3 moms liked this

Tubal is quick outpatient surgery and most every insurance (including medicaid!) cover it! No reason to KEEP having unwanted pregnancies.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured