Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm tired of reading posts of women who have MULTIPLE abortions!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Yes...this is another abortion post. If you are tired of reading these, I don't blame you...but I have to get this out. Feel free to skim over this post if abortion is upsetting for you. 

Okay...so I will admit that if I had accidentally gotten pregnant before I met my DH, I would have gotten an abortion. I know a lot about abortion and I think it's horrible, but I would not have wanted to bring a child into the world that I would in no way have been able to take care of. Yes I know that there are other options, but that is what I would have decided. 

So...I'm not judging others who have an abortion. 

But I am absolutly sickened by these women on CM claiming to have like FOUR abortions like it's nothing. 

Abortion is not a birth control option. Birth control is not that difficult to get right and there are soooooo many different kinds of options that at least one is bound to work for you. 

There should be a limit of two for abortions. Maybe if women realized that they couldn't just get an abortion after having unprotected sex, they would be more dilligent with their birth control or they would have to deal with the consequences of their actions. 

Seriously...what kind of a sick, heartless monster could have so many abortions?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I know a woman who has had 8 abortions!! She seemed to use this as birth control, at least it looked that way to me. She has 2 children and has had 2 miscarriages. One child is 17 the other is 2...all the abortions were between those two children.

Personally, I wouldn't get an abortion. But I don't feel I should have the right to decide that for anyone else. But come on, who would get 8 abortions?? I would never judge anyone for decided to get an abortion, even two, or maybe even three...but come on!

Aslen
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Then don't read them? I mean seriously... I'm anti circumcision. I stay the hell out of pro circumcision posts. I mean... DUH!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1BoyManyGirls
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM
Agreed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:25 PM

There is a woman in my town, who is friends with my cousin, who has had 12 abortions. She was living with the same man for years and for some reason never used birth control....She ADMITS to 12 abortions like it was no big deal. She sickens me 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

The pill doesn't work for me, it makes my periods come every 2 weeks; my doctor won't let me have an IUD cause I have HPV. I'm a single mom since my ex walked out. So what do you propose I do if a good old condom breaks?

1BoyManyGirls
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Oh wow. Maybe this lady should just get a hysterectomy if she's so against having more kids.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know a woman who has had 8 abortions!! She seemed to use this as birth control, at least it looked that way to me. She has 2 children and has had 2 miscarriages. One child is 17 the other is 2...all the abortions were between those two children.

Personally, I wouldn't get an abortion. But I don't feel I should have the right to decide that for anyone else. But come on, who would get 8 abortions?? I would never judge anyone for decided to get an abortion, even two, or maybe even three...but come on!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LiliM
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish others would quit worrying about the decisions one person makes for themselves, with their bodies.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll get that wish.  I would not wish abortion(s) on anyone, but I am glad that people can have them if they feel that is the best choice for them.  I hate the idea of people being parents when they don't want to be.  And not all kids are adopted, contrary to the belief out there.  A ton of kids in foster would beg to differ.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this

There is no "shock factor" in anything we do these days, even if it's often thought to be morally wrong. People have no true consequences for their actions and no penalty if they make mistakes. If questioned, these people resort to "it's my life," "it's my body," "my place, my rules," and so on. There is no shame in anything you do now, only excuses for why it's deemed "ok."

bright-eyes
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this

i have 3 questions for you ,

# 1    was it your baby?

#2  was it you  having the abortions

# 3 did these woman having one  abortion or 20 have any effect on your life what so ever ?

notjstanothrmom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree. There should definitely be a limit. There are countless options to prevent pregnancy, if birth control doesn't work for you then you need to look into natural family planning, use condoms and spermicide or whatever you have to to prevent sperm from reaching your egg. It is NOT rocket science.

I don't agree with abortion. I know we need them because people are seriously lacking brains, but if you need 3 abortions, too bad. Pop that kid out or go ahead and get your back alley abortion, it's called Darwinism.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)