Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My pregnant cousin.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

My cousin is 8 wks pregnant. Her and her husband have been trying to get pregnant for 10 yrs. Thier first kid is 10. I talked to her on fb and to tell her congratulations. We dont really talk much since we have been grown. We live in different states and I guess life just took us different directions. She decided she was going to tell me a huge secret. Secret is she cheated on her DH and she doesnt know if the baby is his. I am thinking ok thats horrible, but they have tried so long maybe they could get past it. Then she tells me the other guy is black. (no i am not racist). She doesnt want to tell her DH because she doesnt want to hurt him. I think she should. He is in for a hell of a surprise in June if she doesnt.

**Just to add onther thing that drives me nuts. She is 9 weeks pregnant and over 350lbs. She is taking belly pics. IF she even shows, it is going to be a long while.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TattoodMommy19
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:39 PM
O.o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shelby212302
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Oh. My. What a train wreck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I am a bigger girl and show around 24 weeks.

Anyways, she should tell him.
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:40 PM

He deserves to know imo.

tarakay0417
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Wow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
graciesnycmama
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
All I can say is Jerry, Jerry, Jerry LOL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jcothrine
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:41 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:42 PM
She better say something before that baby comes.I kinda went through something like that except I was separated from my DH(we're both black).during that separation I ended up sleeping with my bestfriend who is white.me and DH got back together,two months later I found out I was preggo.I told DH and of course he loves my dd to death.your cousin better come clean soon!
MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:42 PM

well I guess if baby comes out a differnt race he wont need a dna test lol not funny but thats what my husband said . Idk though my oldest came out extremly tan an black baby shaped nose(no offense to any one I just dnt know how else to explain it) an shes 100% white . 

But I guess he may just go in denial an accept the baby as his own since theyve been trying so long.

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:45 PM

embarrassed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)