Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever had CPS called on you or someone you know?

Posted by   + Show Post

The CPS worker post got me wondering.   Has anyone ever had CPS called on them or known a personal close friend of family member that has.  What happened.

I haven't.   I have never known anyone who has, but I have called. 

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Yes. a very spiteful two faced bitch called and said we weren't feeding our kids a few months ago when dh lost his job. mind you we were on emergency fs till he found new work and had a fridge full of food. case was closed a week later. Ppl like her are the reason why I make no effort to get to know anyone. people are shady as hell
kngarber
by Katie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Wow :( 

Quoting MrsImperfect:

My sister had cps called a few times. She derseved it. But got away with it. She was a social worker. Always caught wind they were gonna investigate. So she would have painting and cleaning parties to get her house prepared to pass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Yes. By my neighbor. She saw my 4 year old with a black eye and scut knee. Swore he was being abused.

When really I walked on him jumping off
His dressar and "Flying" to his bed.
Which was a bunk bed.

He smacked his face. Got a bloody nose and scrapes/bruise knee.
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:30 PM

No to both questions.

kngarber
by Katie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:31 PM

What were they calling for?  If you don't mind me asking.

Quoting Aslen:

Yep. Called on me 4 different times while living on.post. All 4 times, the charges were UNfounded and the cases closed. After the 4th time, they told the caller that they were building a harrassment case against them. (it was the same person each time). Each time, I fully cooperated with cps and never had an issue

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:31 PM
My own mother called saying I was starving my child because she is so skinny Dr says she's healthy DHR came on Christmas Eve my parents are Foster parents and have pull with DHR saw she was fine and not starved and closed the case
sarahsmommy508
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:31 PM
dont you just hate nosey ass people!

Quoting Aslen:

Yep. Called on me 4 different times while living on.post. All 4 times, the charges were UNfounded and the cases closed. After the 4th time, they told the caller that they were building a harrassment case against them. (it was the same person each time). Each time, I fully cooperated with cps and never had an issue

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kngarber
by Katie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:32 PM

What is not clean?  Are we talking about clutter and dust or mold and roaches? 

Quoting Anonymous:

yes because my house never seems to be clean enough despite the fact my daughter is clean, safe, loved and in clean clothes and fed regularly

kngarber
by Katie on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Wow.  I assume she did something pretty serious? 

Quoting cLanief:

Me no. But a friend has (unfounded allegatIons) and my xroommate my multiple times until all 4. Of her kids were taken for good.

sarahsmommy508
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:33 PM
crazy kids!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. By my neighbor. She saw my 4 year old with a black eye and scut knee. Swore he was being abused.

When really I walked on him jumping off

His dressar and "Flying" to his bed.

Which was a bunk bed.

He smacked his face. Got a bloody nose and scrapes/bruise knee.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)