Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My random name post of the day...

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:45 PM
  • 25 Replies

Okay so very random thought on the thought of names.

My husband an his cusin both have the same first an last name spelled exactly the same way (only difference is thier middle name ). An they are only a few months apart in age...

It really drives me insane becuase they hang out alot off an on.

just random thought

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM

*cousin

Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:48 PM
My dh is Kyle, his brother is Tyler. Kit super similar names, but everybody messes them up and calls them by the wrong one. They answer to both names.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Starr1089
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Their*

Quoting Anonymous:

*cousin

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:50 PM

Quoting Maks1mommy:

My dh is Kyle, his brother is Tyler. Kit super similar names, but everybody messes them up and calls them by the wrong one. They answer to both names.

lol yeah it drives me insane so when he is around his cousin, I just call my husbnad babe lol.

No his mom always mixes him an his brothers name up an thier no where close lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:52 PM
My mom and her sister are Helen and Ellen. Twin great-aunts named Melba and Thelma and I have twin cousins named Taylor and Tyler. Not the exact same name but close enough to cause confusion. Yes my mom's family is weird.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:52 PM
Learn to spell, seriously.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:52 PM
*cousin *and *their *and *because *a lot *and * just a thought

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom and her sister are Helen and Ellen. Twin great-aunts named Melba and Thelma and I have twin cousins named Taylor and Tyler. Not the exact same name but close enough to cause confusion. Yes my mom's family is weird.

lol that would drive me insane lo!!1

mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Their moms really gave them the same name....thats creative..lol

MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Learn to spell, seriously.

lets start by saying i suffer from dislexia amoung othet things , an I cant use spell check on here becuase it doesnt help me picking up on my own errors considering every day life doesnt have spell check so instead of being an ass an just assuming every one knows how to spell an thier isnt an under laying cause I would keep it shut an respond to the actual post because clearly you understood exactly what was stated in the post or else you wouldnt have been abel to make out those words. so it makes you look more like an ass then helpfull

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)