Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a horrible headache **added pic on page 2**

Because I drank 4 freaking sodas today. I never drink soda. Seriously hardly ever. And today it was pretty much all there was to drink. So I have had 2 mountain dews and 2 big blues.

Now I remember why I don't drink that crap!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:50 PM
Replies (11-20):
LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:05 PM
I'm gonna find a pic of it. Hold on.

Quoting ranawen:

Ive never heard of them either...
lilmami316
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:07 PM

what are  big blues?

mommieof3_752
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:07 PM

I have had them since I was 9. I have been to about 9 doctors about it. I have had cat scans and blood work and they cant figure out what it is.

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Umm that sounds a bit than what I'm having. You need to speak to your doctor about that. Just saying. :)

Quoting mommieof3_752:

I wonder if maybe thats why I get my headaches. I get really bad throbbing headaches. My hands go numb and I cant see out of my right eye. I also cant make a complete sentence...

LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Big blue.
LizzyPookey1248
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Have you been drinking alot of soda all that time? Maybe try to lay off of them for a lil while see if it helps.

Quoting mommieof3_752:

I have had them since I was 9. I have been to about 9 doctors about it. I have had cat scans and blood work and they cant figure out what it is.

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Umm that sounds a bit than what I'm having. You need to speak to your doctor about that. Just saying. :)

Quoting mommieof3_752:

I wonder if maybe thats why I get my headaches. I get really bad throbbing headaches. My hands go numb and I cant see out of my right eye. I also cant make a complete sentence...

Starr1089
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:13 PM
I love Big Blue!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prncesspeach
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Big reds kinda taste like cream soda right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prncesspeach
by Silver Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Big reds kinda taste like cream soda right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anon1986East
by Kali on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Caffeine is like a balancing act for me. Not enough and I sometimes get headaches, too much and I not only get a headache but I get dizzy and sometimes start to dry heave too. If I have too much caffeine I switch to water and it seems to lessen the headaches and gets rid of the dizziness.

mommieof3_752
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:19 PM

No I usually drink coca cola zero if I do. but I drink alot of sweet tea. Im wondering if maybe it could be the caffeine and sugar.

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Have you been drinking alot of soda all that time? Maybe try to lay off of them for a lil while see if it helps.

Quoting mommieof3_752:

Quoting LizzyPookey1248:

Quoting mommieof3_752:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured