Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This dude just asked me if my ass is fake

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Like surgically enhanced. Lmao.

It was my hubs friend who is here for thanksgiving.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:55 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
like i said. LIAR. you are a joke.

Quoting 702girly:

I won't because it's my policy to never post a picture on any forum. Sorry.

But, I have a 26 inch waist and 39 inch hip measurement because of my monster butt. I can't wear jeans unless I buy them huge at the waist and belt them. My butt started developing in fourth grade and I remember coming home in tears because of the kids teasing me about it.

I'm so glad big butts are in now. It was something I was so self conscious about for so long. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Can you post a pic? I'm curious now lol

Quoting 702girly:

I don't see how it's bragging. Big butts have only recently become a good thing. I was teased horribly throughout school due to the size of my ass and I heard many nasty comments about it as a young adult.

It was nice when the snide comments about my fat, disgusting ass started turning into whispered inquiries about whether I had implants or injections.

Quoting Anonymous:

oh no, i have a nice round beautiful ass but i see no reason to brag about a bunch of people commenting on it. Lmao at people asking who ur surgeon is. please stop, you are killin me over here. Hahahaha You prolly have no ass. wishful thinking.

Quoting 702girly:

It's weird that you're so bent out of shape over a stranger's ass...

Is yours really flat or something?

Quoting Anonymous:

lmao. Doubtful. i am sure your shitter is no different from anyone elses. get over yourself silly girl.

Quoting 702girly:

Meh, think whatever you want. I've had several women ask me who my surgeon is and then accuse me of lying when I tell them it's real.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are plenty of people who have big asses and I doubt that people ask you ALL THE TIME if your butt is real. please. Like I said, yeah right.

Quoting 702girly:

Yeah right what?

I have a butt that is proportionately large for my body. It's really not that unheard of.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, right. eyeroll.

Quoting 702girly:

People ask me that all the time. It's a compliment. A weird one but a compliment just the same. LOL

You must have a nice ass.

Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Wow

Quoting 702girly:

But, I have a 26 inch waist and 39 inch hip measurement because of my monster butt. I can't wear jeans unless I buy them huge at the waist and belt them. My butt started developing in fourth grade and I remember coming home in tears because of the kids teasing me about it.

I'm so glad big butts are in now. It was something I was so self conscious about for so long. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

I don't see how it's bragging. Big butts have only recently become a good thing. I was teased horribly throughout school due to the size of my ass and I heard many nasty comments about it as a young adult.

It was nice when the snide comments about my fat, disgusting ass started turning into whispered inquiries about whether I had implants or injections.

Quoting Anonymous:

oh no, i have a nice round beautiful ass but i see no reason to brag about a bunch of people commenting on it. Lmao at people asking who ur surgeon is. please stop, you are killin me over here. Hahahaha You prolly have no ass. wishful thinking.

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

lmao. Doubtful. i am sure your shitter is no different from anyone elses. get over yourself silly girl.

Quoting 702girly:

Meh, think whatever you want. I've had several women ask me who my surgeon is and then accuse me of lying when I tell them it's real.

Quoting Anonymous:

There are plenty of people who have big asses and I doubt that people ask you ALL THE TIME if your butt is real. please. Like I said, yeah right.

Quoting 702girly:

Yeah right what?

I have a butt that is proportionately large for my body. It's really not that unheard of.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, right. eyeroll.

Quoting 702girly:

People ask me that all the time. It's a compliment. A weird one but a compliment just the same. LOL

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
That's almost my same measurements lol. I dont wear jeans at all. Jeggings is the closest I get

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Yeah right what?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, right. eyeroll.

Quoting 702girly:

Pnukey
by Jenn on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:20 PM

Was he drunk?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Nahh, the thread is so obvious

Quoting Anonymous:

Wouldn't I need my sn to be attention whoring? Lmao c'mon now

Quoting Anonymous:

504 take your attention whoring somewhere else

KME3
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Pic?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fairegirl33
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:20 PM
omg me too!

Quoting Anonymous:

That's almost my same measurements lol. I dont wear jeans at all. Jeggings is the closest I get

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Yeah right what?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, right. eyeroll.

Quoting 702girly:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:20 PM

LOL

I really don't understand why you're so upset but it is pretty funny.

Quoting Anonymous:

like i said. LIAR. you are a joke.

Quoting 702girly:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine is almost the same. I'm 36' 25' 38'

Quoting Fairegirl33:

Wow

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Yeah right what?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, right. eyeroll.

Quoting 702girly:

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 9:21 PM

prove it! PICS!  

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Yeah right what?

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, right. eyeroll.

Quoting 702girly:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)