Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Getting worried.. Help! Update:

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies
My period is 3 weeks late.

Last month it was 1 1/2 weeks late then I only. Bled for
3 days.

At first I wasn't worries about being pregnant.

I have been peeing more but I figure that's because I've been drinking or of water lately.

I've been nauseous occasionally, but it's that time of year and everyone is sick.

I've been tired a lot but I have a 7 month old and I school so I that's normal for
Me.

But I've started to get this weird feeling in my stomach.

It's kind of like a cross between really nervous butterfly type feeling, and nausea, and is border lining on pain.
And I keep
Getting a weird feeling like somwthing is moving or pushing on my stomach.

But I've gotten 3 negative HPTs and I can't get to my Obgyn for a couple weeks.

I know there isn't much anyone here can help me with since I can't see a doctor but has anyone expire fed anything like this before?

Added: I wasnt worried until I started to get the weird feeling. It just came out if no where 2 days ago. It's the same feeling I had with DD, only with her u dismissed is as nerves, I chalked my wonky periods up to nerves to. Then found out I was 9 , almost 10, weeks pregnant. And found out I was a type one diabetic that same week.

Update: still no period =\ I was suppose to the my doctor but he had to leave my appointment was cancelled
And rescheduled for the 18th =\
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ecerka
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:50 PM
I'd go get a blood test but maybe something else is wrong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrsmac07
by Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:51 PM
2 moms liked this

wait another week and try again..

Liyoness
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:53 PM

What do you mean, "late"? If it has been more than 17 days since ovulation and you're not pregnant, then you'd better see a doctor!

Sweet_Carol_126
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Just being concerned about being PG could give you a weird feeling in your stomach.  If you are sick that could affect the periods and you did have a period.  Even seeing a doctor you could feel like you could be pregnant and still not be pregnant, but doctor can take a test to see if you are pregnant.  I once thought I was PG and wanted to be and doctor said it was p;ossible but he didn't do test.  Then i passed a blod clot and took what passed in and he said no tissue in it.  Did the "rabbit" test then and I wasn't pregnant.  I had to have a D&C to get things straightened back out.  I sort of grieved as I thought I had been pregnant and doctor said i probably wasn't ever pregnant at the time as there was no tissue there.  I had to wait a while and then got pregnant.  Then I know someone who thought she was having an appedix attack and gave birth to a little girl.  She had no idea she was pregnant.  She had gained a bit of weight but had been eating too.  She went to the hospital worried about what was wrong with her and came home in a few days with a new baby.  That was a surprise.  she had periods all along but small ones.  this was my DIL's sister.   Another sister took fertility drugs and had 5 kids.  When she was PG they got notice that a baby was available through adoption and they went ahead and adopted and so she had 6 kids really quickly and then about a year or a little less afterwards they had a little boy so in her 30's she had 7 kids all within about a year old.  There are surprises  in the world.  Relax and don't be concerned about it.  You will soon know and a few days won't make a big difference.  Good luck to you, whatever you want to happen.

slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Honestly if you're mid-20s or younger, it could be entirely normal. Even with a history of regular periods, occasional irregular cycles can happen at any time. I definitely recommend the doctor still, though, if only to ease your mind. As for experiences, my mom had negative HPTs the entire time she was pregnant with me.

abbymomof1
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I would get it checked out ASAP. The last time I had pregnancy symptoms, nausea, head ache, tender boobs and missed period it was something way worse than pregnancy, lymphoma. So I have learned to act fast when it comes to your body and weird things going on.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Tonya on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Go to the health dept and get a blood test or see if your local hospital lab has a self-pay testing thingy that you can go in for blood level.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:45 AM
There's no hospital or health clinic. We're in a tiny town thats invetween two other towns , with no car. And medical transport won't be able to take me until my rides Renew.

Quoting BeAmour:

Go to the health dept and get a blood test or see if your local hospital lab has a self-pay testing thingy that you can go in for blood level.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:48 AM

welp..........then I guess it's a sit and wait kind of situation.

Quoting Anonymous:

There's no hospital or health clinic. We're in a tiny town thats invetween two other towns , with no car. And medical transport won't be able to take me until my rides Renew.

Quoting BeAmour:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Maybe your about to start. Mayne your just really late. Is your periods irregular? That could be the problem. Uti's can make you nasiated (sp?). I am going thru that now. Pregnancy tests can be wrong. You said your baby is 7 months. So, yea, your periods may not be back to normal yet. I would take another test in about a week. If still negative and no period, go to the doctor.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)