Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Getting worried.. Help! Update:

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My period is 3 weeks late.

Last month it was 1 1/2 weeks late then I only. Bled for
3 days.

At first I wasn't worries about being pregnant.

I have been peeing more but I figure that's because I've been drinking or of water lately.

I've been nauseous occasionally, but it's that time of year and everyone is sick.

I've been tired a lot but I have a 7 month old and I school so I that's normal for
Me.

But I've started to get this weird feeling in my stomach.

It's kind of like a cross between really nervous butterfly type feeling, and nausea, and is border lining on pain.
And I keep
Getting a weird feeling like somwthing is moving or pushing on my stomach.

But I've gotten 3 negative HPTs and I can't get to my Obgyn for a couple weeks.

I know there isn't much anyone here can help me with since I can't see a doctor but has anyone expire fed anything like this before?

Added: I wasnt worried until I started to get the weird feeling. It just came out if no where 2 days ago. It's the same feeling I had with DD, only with her u dismissed is as nerves, I chalked my wonky periods up to nerves to. Then found out I was 9 , almost 10, weeks pregnant. And found out I was a type one diabetic that same week.

Update: still no period =\ I was suppose to the my doctor but he had to leave my appointment was cancelled
And rescheduled for the 18th =\
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Replies (51-59):
mom2hadley
by Heather on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:50 PM
Good luck!
crissysworld
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:37 AM

I hope that if you are wanting it right now that you are. Keep us posted.

redvelvet42
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 8:19 AM
does ur college/ university have a health clinic? if yes you can get pregnancy test there. your local planned parenthood also does pregnancy testing as well.

Quoting Anonymous:

The health clinics are just as far away,

And

Aren't In our town.

I stopped breast feeding 4 months ago.

Quoting redvelvet42:

you cannot go to the doctor, but can you go to the local health department? here in virginia they give free pregnancy tests.

are you brestfeeding your baby? you know sometimes you can have weird periods while lactating if you have one at all....... but you know what? it does kinda sounds like you are preggo. and that 3 dy period could have been implantation bleeding and not an actual period. irish twin anyone?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cookinmommyof1
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Last year I thougt I was about to get my period. Bloating, mild cramps, sore boobs, just felt like I was about to start. Then nothing. I went 7 weeks without a period, went through like 9 hpt's. Then got a period. It was weird. Periods can be weird. I wish you luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
afwifeandmommy3
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 9:48 AM
Are you breast feeding
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 24, 2012 at 11:11 AM
I did the same thing and it went on for months.. Even started getting a pooch to my belly.. But never was preggo. Turned out to be a combo of nerves, anxiety, depression I didn't realize I had, and just overall stress. After 6 months things turned back to normal. I did lose my job after all was said and done but I think that was the good thing as it was what led to the stress.
JennPearce
by Gold Member on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Irregular periods?
doubledsmommy
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Per a nursing book of mine, I can list some signs of pregnancy and you can go from there. Presumptive- Amenorrhea (lack of menstration), nausea/vomiting, fatigue, urinary frequency, breast and skin chnges, vag and cervical color changes, and quickening (movement that can feel like butterflies). Probable signs- abdominal enlargement, cervical softening, ballottement (uterine or cervical polyps), braxton hicks contractions, palpation of fetal outline, pregnancy tests. Positive signs- auscultation of fetal heart sounds, visualization of embryo, fetal movements felt by examiner. So in a nutshell, all your signs are presumptive and can't be validated until you see a doctor. I also have a list of possible alternative causes of all the presumptive signs, but my reply is long enough.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Dec. 2, 2012 at 7:35 PM
**sigh**
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)