Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Getting worried.. Help! Update:

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My period is 3 weeks late.

Last month it was 1 1/2 weeks late then I only. Bled for
3 days.

At first I wasn't worries about being pregnant.

I have been peeing more but I figure that's because I've been drinking or of water lately.

I've been nauseous occasionally, but it's that time of year and everyone is sick.

I've been tired a lot but I have a 7 month old and I school so I that's normal for
Me.

But I've started to get this weird feeling in my stomach.

It's kind of like a cross between really nervous butterfly type feeling, and nausea, and is border lining on pain.
And I keep
Getting a weird feeling like somwthing is moving or pushing on my stomach.

But I've gotten 3 negative HPTs and I can't get to my Obgyn for a couple weeks.

I know there isn't much anyone here can help me with since I can't see a doctor but has anyone expire fed anything like this before?

Added: I wasnt worried until I started to get the weird feeling. It just came out if no where 2 days ago. It's the same feeling I had with DD, only with her u dismissed is as nerves, I chalked my wonky periods up to nerves to. Then found out I was 9 , almost 10, weeks pregnant. And found out I was a type one diabetic that same week.

Update: still no period =\ I was suppose to the my doctor but he had to leave my appointment was cancelled
And rescheduled for the 18th =\
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Replies (21-30):
MommyOfOnee
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Im having the same thing happen to me lately. And I know what Im feeling is movement, at least thats what it seems like. I spoke to my mother and told her this, she said that she had the same thing happen a few months ago and it turned out it was a sist on her ovarie. She just had surgery (hystorectomy) to have it removed. Good luck, Im headed to the doctors Monday to figure it out!

gilbertgrl627
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM

While it's possible you're pregnant, I think the weird "feelings" are in your head. You already think you're pregnant, so of course you'll start to "feel" movement. Each time I thought I might be pregnant, I thought I felt "movement" too. My period was different, or had skipped (which, it did that after DS1). But I never was.

Even if you are pregnant, I would think it's too early to feel anything. JMO.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:33 AM

id say just be careful until you get to the ob

jonnlilithsmom
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:36 PM

don't wait for the OB/GYN, go to a clinic or something, and get checked out...

an aunt of mine had a tubal pregnancy that didn't show up on a home test and nearly killed her, and I know of another woman who had an "extra-uterine" pregnancy... where the baby implants on the outside of the uterus, or on another organ entirely (usually only when the woman has endometriosis, but there it is) and those usually don't show up on home tests either

with diabetes and all, you need to be extra careful... please

Mommy2BeAmy
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:41 PM

You're probably not. If you have the symptoms of pregnancy why is your body not producing the hormones to give u a positive? It's hormonal fluctuations that give u the symptoms of pregnancy so if that means if your hormones are working they should be producing HCg to give u a ppositive you're not pregnant, I highly doubt it

HLGStrider
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Are you on hormonal birth control? I had a under the skin implant and was frequently irregular and had almost all the symptoms you described, to the point where, even though my doctor assured me I could not get pregnant with that thing in my arm, I took tests more than once. They also assured me that what I was feeling were not normal side effects for that particular form of birth control, but my body was just screaming that there was a correlation due to the timing of it. 

Considering if your other child is only seven months, I wouldn't be surprised that you are irregular at this point either. I have a ten month old and am only on my third cycle since her birth and my cycles are usually five to six weeks apart. My periods have been lighter than they were pre-pregnancy, but my premenstral symptoms are harsher and more likely to involve things like an over active bladder, exhaustion, and nasuea. I wouldn't be worried about pregnancy so much as that your hormones are just probably still out of whack 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:05 PM
I'm not on any birth control. I've gotten a period
Every month.
And I stopped breastfeed if 4 months ago.

Quoting HLGStrider:

Are you on hormonal birth control? I had a under the skin implant and was frequently irregular and had almost all the symptoms you described, to the point where, even though my doctor assured me I could not get pregnant with that thing in my arm, I took tests more than once. They also assured me that what I was feeling were not normal side effects for that particular form of birth control, but my body was just screaming that there was a correlation due to the timing of it. 

Considering if your other child is only seven months, I wouldn't be surprised that you are irregular at this point either. I have a ten month old and am only on my third cycle since her birth and my cycles are usually five to six weeks apart. My periods have been lighter than they were pre-pregnancy, but my premenstral symptoms are harsher and more likely to involve things like an over active bladder, exhaustion, and nasuea. I wouldn't be worried about pregnancy so much as that your hormones are just probably still out of whack 

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I had these weird baby movement like feelings when my DD was between six-nine months old. It was apparently all my organs and such still moving back into place after the baby. Scared the crap out of me because I had yet to have a period yet due to nursing and would have had no idea how far long I was.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Why can't you get in to your OB/GYN for so long? Can you find another Dr?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:11 PM
We live inbetween two towns
With no
Car. Medical transport won't take me until my rides are renewed and there is no
Doctor In town, just a dentist..

So unless I
Call an ambulance I can't even get to a hospital.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why can't you get in to your OB/GYN for so long? Can you find another Dr?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN