Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Getting worried.. Help! Update:

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My period is 3 weeks late.

Last month it was 1 1/2 weeks late then I only. Bled for
3 days.

At first I wasn't worries about being pregnant.

I have been peeing more but I figure that's because I've been drinking or of water lately.

I've been nauseous occasionally, but it's that time of year and everyone is sick.

I've been tired a lot but I have a 7 month old and I school so I that's normal for
Me.

But I've started to get this weird feeling in my stomach.

It's kind of like a cross between really nervous butterfly type feeling, and nausea, and is border lining on pain.
And I keep
Getting a weird feeling like somwthing is moving or pushing on my stomach.

But I've gotten 3 negative HPTs and I can't get to my Obgyn for a couple weeks.

I know there isn't much anyone here can help me with since I can't see a doctor but has anyone expire fed anything like this before?

Added: I wasnt worried until I started to get the weird feeling. It just came out if no where 2 days ago. It's the same feeling I had with DD, only with her u dismissed is as nerves, I chalked my wonky periods up to nerves to. Then found out I was 9 , almost 10, weeks pregnant. And found out I was a type one diabetic that same week.

Update: still no period =\ I was suppose to the my doctor but he had to leave my appointment was cancelled
And rescheduled for the 18th =\
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Replies (31-40):
theresadoc32
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:20 PM

How old are you.?? I thought i was pregnant as well, allthe symthoms of being pregnant along with my breast tender , no periods, tired all the time.. Negative pregnancy test results.. Im 42 and low and behold I hit menopause, no before hand tappering off of periods and all. If your older maybe you should get that checked out and ask your doctor about menopause. ?good luck

elk571
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:22 PM

My birth control used to make me feel pregnant (even though I clearly wasn't, b/c I have kids NOW and never did THEN lol)  Maybe u should see abt switching your brand?  Sorry but all those "my stomach got hard" and "I feel weird" kinda things rarely turn out to be true, and are what I remember girls at my high school saying...  I don't think you have anything to worry abt as far as the moving or pushing sensations, as you wouldn't feel a baby move for MANY more wks than you could possibly be along, even if you count both months together that you were off, AND shaved a few wks off for feeling it early like I always do/did!  I'm thinking it's something stomach related, and possibly even related to your other health problems (you mentioned you're diabetic) but have it checked out anyway.  Often an ectopic pregnancy will still yield a negative result but cause discomfort, so better safe than sorry!

whoodathunk
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Try testing your sugars.  Ask your doctor to order a blood test for pregnancy.  I was 5 weeks pregnant with my 2nd and had a blood test come back negative,  so listen to your body and get checked out!

achorney
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:35 PM

I had to get a blood test on both my boys. I "passed" every urine test as negative but I was 9 weeks along with the first and 5 weeks alone with the second (and had a "period" for six months on baby #2).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:36 PM

ARE YOU ME?! WTF. I am having these exact same problems and just took two pregnancy tests today and both were negative! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:56 PM
I have the same problem. The best way to help yourself and unexpected pregnancy is to get an Ultrasound to confirm your pregnancy. I had this done this week and found out that I am having twins. When you have type one diabetes anything is possible. Good Luck
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:20 PM
I'm 21

Quoting theresadoc32:

How old are you.?? I thought i was pregnant as well, allthe symthoms of being pregnant along with my breast tender , no periods, tired all the time.. Negative pregnancy test results.. Im 42 and low and behold I hit menopause, no before hand tappering off of periods and all. If your older maybe you should get that checked out and ask your doctor about menopause. ?good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Birth control can mimic pregnancy symptoms
redvelvet42
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:47 PM

you cannot go to the doctor, but can you go to the local health department? here in virginia they give free pregnancy tests.

are you brestfeeding your baby? you know sometimes you can have weird periods while lactating if you have one at all....... but you know what? it does kinda sounds like you are preggo. and that 3 dy period could have been implantation bleeding and not an actual period. irish twin anyone?

amazzonia
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Go to a doctor!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)