Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Tell me about yours and I'll tell you about mine.

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:31 PM
  • 15 Replies

Tell me about your bestie or besties. Keep in mind, they don't have to be same sex bestie; besties can constitute SO's/DH's, kiddos, etc. So, tell me about them. I'm in a foo foo kinda mood.

My bestie is named Amy; she is well known here on CM and has a ton of besties but she always refers to me as her #1 :-). This woman has the biggest heart I have ever seen in any one person in this entire world. There isn't anything in this world that she wouldn't do for the people who she loves.

This lady here, she is phenomenal. She is so pure hearted but has the fire of the devil in her if you make her mad. I love it about her.

People come and go out of your lives but it's the true test of those who refuse to leave no matter how hard you push them out. She has stood that test with me. I'm not proud that recently in the past I haven't been the friend she deserved or needed.

I went through one of the hardest times of my life (all of CM knows about, of course). I reclused from EVERYONE in my life, including my DS, my parents and her. It has been the LONGEST 8 months of my life.

I stopped talking to her but not just to her, to everyone. We used to text constantly through the days. I shut her out, I shut everyone out. There was only 3 people in my life who pushed harder to remain in my life, to help me, to be there for me....3....that's it. Out of everyone who claimed to be a "friend", to "always have (my) back"; 3 fought back.

My mom, my dad and Amy. Well, technically 4, Amy's hubby, too. That's it.

Those are the people I can depend on in this life. No one has ever proven such loyalty to me, including my (almost ex) husband. The ones who say they'll be there for you, aren't.

She fought tooth and nail to make sure I was okay, she still does. She always texted me telling me she loved me, even if I didn't respond; she'd do it consistantly. Other than my parents, she is the only person I can trust. I don't trust easily but she's made her place in my life and she's proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that she is here for me, no matter what.

That is the mark of a TRUE best friend. Someone who will fight just to be in your life not matter how much you fight to push everyone out. It's once in a life time that you meet a friend like her and I am so thankful that she's come into my life. There is a purpose in life, there are people in your life who make everyday better, other than my son and my parents, she and her husband are those people. I have never met a better set of people who actually love me absolutely unconditionally.

I'm sad because we live so, so far apart but one day when I'm finished with school, we're all gonna be together. She is my lady soulmate and I pray and hope that one day I can meet a man who is like her.

I love you Amy, forever. You are my rock and you mean the absolute world to me.

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeAmour
by Tonya on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:43 PM

BUMP!

bcoll
by Brandi on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:46 PM

My husband and I met when we were 11, he along with a girl I knew since we were babies have always been my best friends. I've loved growing up with him. I love that we have each others past and future. He is an amazing man, a wonderful husband and father. I'm blessed to have him as my partner in this world, and I've cherished every page of our story. My other best friend was taken from this world far too young, a few days after her and before my 17th birthday.

beerabitch69
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:49 PM

This is my girl libby. She's amazing. We have the same opinions on everything and jus t have the best time together. We adore each others kids and watch them all the time.
Bottom line she the best fucking person in my life.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jess821
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM

This is my BFF and I :)
We went out for dinner and drinks last Saturday.

We met about 8 years ago. He's the greatest friend I could've ever asked for. He's more like a brother :)
We're always here for each other no matter what. He hears me out as I do for him... And he's the one person that's completely 100% honest with me...whether its advise or how I look in something. Lol if I look like shit, I can count on his honesty :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM
My DH and I have been together for almost 13 years. I met him when I was 19 and had 2 kids :( He was 21 had no kids and was living a great single life. We had been dating for 2 months and I was about to be evicted because my ex refised to pay child support. DH moved me and my kids in woth him and stepped up immediately in the daddy role. This man has walked in a snow storm 2 miles to borrow money to walk to the store and buy diapers for kids that weren't his. He has stood by me and my kids though everything. No matter what he has always had our backs. He and my kids adore each other.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:14 AM

I'm so happy you found your soulmate :-). I pray I can find mine, in man form. LOL.

I'm so, so, so sorry for your loss of your other best friend.

Quoting bcoll:

My husband and I met when we were 11, he along with a girl I knew since we were babies have always been my best friends. I've loved growing up with him. I love that we have each others past and future. He is an amazing man, a wonderful husband and father. I'm blessed to have him as my partner in this world, and I've cherished every page of our story. My other best friend was taken from this world far too young, a few days after her and before my 17th birthday.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Awww! You two look super happy :-)

Amy and I don't always have the same opinions. We're yin and yang which make us awesome, LOL

Quoting beerabitch69:

This is my girl libby. She's amazing. We have the same opinions on everything and jus t have the best time together. We adore each others kids and watch them all the time.

BeAmour
by Tonya on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Is there anything between you two that could develop into something more?

You two look cute together ;).

I love that one person you can actually trust to be totally honest with you!

Quoting Jess821:

This is my BFF and I :)
We went out for dinner and drinks last Saturday.

We met about 8 years ago. He's the greatest friend I could've ever asked for. He's more like a brother :)
We're always here for each other no matter what. He hears me out as I do for him... And he's the one person that's completely 100% honest with me...whether its advise or how I look in something. Lol if I look like shit, I can count on his honesty :)

beerabitch69
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:16 AM
This is her bday weekend. I got her the best cake and beaker is making her drinks. Haha we are so happy.

Quoting BeAmour:

Amy and I don't always have the same opinions. We're yin and yang which make us awesome, LOL

Quoting beerabitch69:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Tonya on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Sawweet! Happy Birthday to her!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun!

Quoting beerabitch69:

This is her bday weekend. I got her the best cake and beaker is making her drinks. Haha we are so happy.

Quoting BeAmour:

Quoting beerabitch69:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)