Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

To those women posting the suicidal statuses

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:58 PM
  • 50 Replies
14 moms liked this

i see these and it breaks my heart. 

i remember back in 09 when i was 16 i was living with an abusive bf. i tried to overdose on seraquil but he stopped me. in that moment i hated him for stopping me. i didnt get why he did it. he hated me so why wouldnt he want me dead?

finally not long after i got the strength to leave him. i moved to florida and started fresh living with my grandma. just 3 months after moving down i started talking to this guy. and now here i am its been almost 3 years since we initially got together and i have two wonderful children. IT DOES GET BETTER!

when you hit rock bottom is when you turn to god and say i just want to be happy. hell make that happen. i wasnt religious by any means but i still just gave it to god. as carrie underwood would say jesus take the wheel. you may not belive in yourself but he does. i know where you are i know how hard it is to come back. i still deal with trust issues and depression but i am so much better off

by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM
1 mom liked this
One of the best posts ever! :)
Lilred57
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this
This is nice.

Glad things are looking up for you today :) a second chance really is a blessing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Ms.Pink.
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:03 AM
Where did you find those? Love them and had to share them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rlk121909
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM

Thank you :)

im just honestly almost in tears seeing these posts and i want to help any way i can

Quoting Anonymous:

One of the best posts ever! :)

waffa
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

glad your life turned around

mcclainprincess
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this
Sorry you went through that and glad your better!.

I've hit quite a few rough patches in my life.. I didn't turn to this God because i don't believe. I sucked it.up and got through it myself, but i don't knock those that feel the need to lean on someone. :-)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
night.magic
by Silver Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM
1 mom liked this

Nice post. There's so much more to accomplish in life with kind words for each other. Than hurtful ones. People struggling daily to get past so many hurts. Please ladies, look inside for your strength, it is there. Prayers to all that are hurting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM
2 moms liked this
As someone who is in the dark and struggling on a daily basis, thank you. No one can understand the depths of sadness until you've been there yourself.
rlk121909
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:06 AM

pinterest :)

http://pinterest.com/mommabear021112/

Quoting Ms.Pink.:

Where did you find those? Love them and had to share them

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Daisypath Christmas tickers

Everyone Is A Genius But If You Judge A Fish By Its Ability To Climb A Tree It Will Spend Its Whole Life Believing It Is Stupid ~ Einstein

rlk121909
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM

to each their own i respect not believing just in my weakest moment i felt i needed him and it seemed to work for me :)

Quoting mcclainprincess:

Sorry you went through that and glad your better!.

I've hit quite a few rough patches in my life.. I didn't turn to this God because i don't believe. I sucked it.up and got through it myself, but i don't knock those that feel the need to lean on someone. :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)